1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cant find the lavender anywhere in the back yard, can someone tell me where its supposed to be
make sure to speak to everyone first
IIRC, it should be in one of the corners of the backyard, specifically one of the two corners near the door to the house

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I tried giving your game another chance. Maybe I was too harsh in my previous comment... Nope, everything about this game SUCK!!
EDIT: After finishing the game and taking some time for the frustration to ease, I have to admit it is a good game overall. That's not to say there isn't room for improvement. The tasks need to be more logical. Pizza Cutter/Knife set are kept in the kitchen, not a storage closet. The hint system shouldn't just be the description of the next task, include a hint.
I hope the developer is not discouraged by the negative comments, In my case, it was because the game was so challenging. If the game wasn't good, I would not bothered to express my frustration, I would have just moved on to another game.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

egruse

Oct 28, 2020
The champagne should be in the fridge, shouldn’t it? When you change the quality in the graphics settings, things appears and disappears.

Reactions: richard32

nnls69

Nov 27, 2017
NOTE: There is a Game-Breaking Bug, if you pick up the Aloe that is upstairs, the champagne disappears from the fridge and blocks further progress. I must have spent an hour trying to get wine to work before I found a post about champagne in the fridge. When I couldn't find it, I had to start a new game to un-break my saves.
True!! Fuck aloe BUG :( Thanks!!
**PLEASE REPORT THIS BUG.**

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes