1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
a very small game, there is a lot to do, but there is practically no content, there are only 3 normal events, the last event is an event with Lisa’s training, saves:
Were you able to find the swimsuit?
as well as the adjustable wrench

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes, I completed the whole game, it is impossible to get a swimsuit, it is behind the house, and the game ends when you open the gate
that cheeses me off about the swimsuit

But Thanks,
can you point me to where I can find the wrench?

Last edited:

hda1

Jun 23, 2022
that cheeses me off about the swimsuit

But Thanks,
can you point me to where I can find the wrench?
the key lies in a box in the garage on the 3rd shelf, in a red tool box, first the hero must have some kind of monologue so that he realizes that he is too high, then you need to find 2 boxes, 1 lies from the facade of the building on the left side under a stone( box with an arrow) the second box lies on the shelf at the entrance to the basement.
box:
1712951476939.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the key lies in a box in the garage on the 3rd shelf, in a red tool box, first the hero must have some kind of monologue so that he realizes that he is too high, then you need to find 2 boxes, 1 lies from the facade of the building on the left side under a stone( box with an arrow) the second box lies on the shelf at the entrance to the basement.
box:
View attachment 3534397
I already got that one
it's the adjustable wrench, that Vika asked for that I'm after

hda1

Jun 23, 2022
I already got that one
it's the adjustable wrench, that Vika asked for that I'm after
the second key is in a barrel filled with water in the basement, in order to catch it you need to cross a mop and a frying pan, don’t forget to talk to Lisa in the kitchen

Reactions: Anon4321

hda1

Jun 23, 2022
guys where i can find the book for Lisa ???? I dont find it in the library pls help if anyone know
it is located in the library, on the right side where there are 2 shelves on a mountain of books there is a red book, you need to climb it (this mountain goes like a slide) and pick up the book

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes