1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
How to get a rope?
I think the intended mechanic for getting the rope is to swing the tire swing into the tree.
getting the tire swing to move consistently is pretty janky, but I was able to get an event to trigger twice when I pushed the tire at the tree as fast as I could.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the second key is in a barrel filled with water in the basement, in order to catch it you need to cross a mop and a frying pan, don’t forget to talk to Lisa in the kitchen
Thanks that was perfect, it allowed me to complete the game

When you completed it, is this what was left to do

Along with the Swimsuit, book for Lisa & the spare key
is finding the electrical parts part of the tasks we can't complete.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 022213.png

batataZz

Sep 23, 2022
I thought it was a beautiful and good game, but it lacked a walkthrough and from what I saw only paid subscribers can download it from the website, a game with a hidden item system without an overly complicated step by step, I got stuck on the nails and rope part and gave up :/

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
it is located in the library, on the right side where there are 2 shelves on a mountain of books there is a red book, you need to climb it (this mountain goes like a slide) and pick up the book
thank you so much have a great weekend (y) :giggle:

kraleftal

Sep 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "Fapster994, gönderi: 13461686, üye: 1402963"]
Put the bowl down, then add the milk
[/ALINTI]
I can't place the bowl on the ground. Is there a bug in the game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Fapster994, gönderi: 13461686, üye: 1402963"]
Put the bowl down, then add the milk
[/ALINTI]
I can't place the bowl on the ground. Is there a bug in the game?
no bug
it worked for me first time, I just dragged it and placed it where it's highlighted

Reactions: Ironmaster123456

hda1

Jun 23, 2022
Thanks that was perfect, it allowed me to complete the game

When you completed it, is this what was left to do

Along with the Swimsuit, book for Lisa & the spare key
is finding the electrical parts part of the tasks we can't complete.

View attachment 3534994
unfortunately no, after receiving the book you find yourself in a cave, leave the barn and try to open the gate and the game ends

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
unfortunately no, after receiving the book you find yourself in a cave, leave the barn and try to open the gate and the game ends
if I'm understanding, what listed in the screenshot, it's what's left to do at the end of the current update, and can't be done until a future update.

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
Check the fridge for the bottle of champaign
Give it to Alice, then grab a glass from the cupboard near the entrance to the basement in the room with the TV
NOTE: There is a Game-Breaking Bug, if you pick up the Aloe that is upstairs, the champagne disappears from the fridge and blocks further progress. I must have spent an hour trying to get wine to work before I found a post about champagne in the fridge. When I couldn't find it, I had to start a new game to un-break my saves.

• Sad
Reactions: nnls69

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019

This game needs optimization, a lot of optimization. The processor uses 90% of its power, the liquid cooler screams the moment I open the game.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes