El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question ? When the game presents us with the choice of either using serum on the mother or katherine ? Do the choices impact the story that follows ?
Who knows? None up to that point. But if you try to use it on mom, she just gives you some additional background info. Either way, you have to use it on Kat.
It's like, a bit later, you should see, what mom and Amanda are talking about. You find them in the hallway just outside of the library. You can talk to them and get a hint to find Simon, or you can pass by them and go speak with Simon directly. In the end, you proceed to the peeping scene and the only difference is whether you'll get a bit of a story or not. Think, the same goes here.

Reactions: Tezon

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck in Father Parker's Office trying to help miss Bancroft get clues, found a security chip outside in a chest but can't seem to proceed further.any help?

U

User_71462

Can anyone post a list of or links to all of NLT/NLT Media's games? From what I can tell, it would seem this is NLT's third game, but I just want to be sure there aren't any hidden gems I don't know about.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
1. Visiting Aunt Sara
2. My Summer with Mom and Sis
3. Lust Epidemic

The rest of the content are comics.
Reading the comics (even if you're basically only here for the games) is highly recommended though - knowing the backstory to the characters in the games just makes it so much more interesting!

All the comics are available via the 'Comics' subforum on f95, enjoy!

Reactions: Srsboi

DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
Hmmm, so I'm sitting at 20% completion, I've seen the blackboard message and I've clicked on all the cabinets that are supposed to have switches, but nothing. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Also is there a way to get the Kamasutra page in the library next to the glinty object. Can't figure a way back there.

Oct 13, 2017
Don't know how far exactly, but with the first few sex scenes with amber in bedroom far.
Somehow I erased my save data.
Anyway for me to download somebody's 100 save from here or something?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes