Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m new to playing this game, is this game, Treasure of Nadia and The Geneisus order all a sequel to one another and takes place one after the other and if so is there a forth game being planned? And what order should I play it? Please no spoilers

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I’m new to playing this game, is this game, Treasure of Nadia and The Geneisus order all a sequel to one another and takes place one after the other and if so is there a forth game being planned? And what order should I play it? Please no spoilers
Lust, TON, TGO

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me how many women can be impregnated in this game?
All. 3 milfs, 1 nun, 2 teens - one of them is pregnant when MC meet her. But MC re-pregnant her.
There is only two cameo women wich arent impregnate. One is on phone, second on paint (has appear after story)

akira800

Jun 16, 2022
Hello french team, for french translation:
Le jeu avait été initialement traduit par SoulStars en français, j'ai eu envie d'y jouer et je me suis dit qu'il serait pas mal de le remanier un peu. Le jeu sera cette fois-ci intégralement en français (menu,...compris)
J'espère que comme moi, vous prendrez plaisir à redécouvrir ce jeu
Les liens en français sont dispo sur ma page.

Reactions: Mookys

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a map available with room numbers? The walkthrough that I'm using is at the point where it assumes you know where they are.

zoombik

Oct 14, 2017
I just finished this game in 12 hours with a guide. And I wanna say this is one of the best h-games I've played, story is good has a lot of twists and turns, milfs are good. Only downsite is that you need to play this game with a guide if you wanna 100%, if I haven't used guide It would take me like 30 hours (with my dumb brain) to finish it.

Also at first when characters talked about Violet baby problem I could hear Joker saying: "It's simple we uhh kill the child."

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

zoombik

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a map available with room numbers? The walkthrough that I'm using is at the point where it assumes you know where they are.
In "Idiots guide" if you scroll down there are maps with numbers on them that show which room is which (shame that I found that out when I nearly finished the game...)

Reactions: MerlinUSA

bledheart

Apr 21, 2020
I have a problem that I haven't encountered before. While playing the game my PC shut off abruptly because of a power outage. When I opened the game after booting up my PC again, the "Continue" option on main menu screen of the game was greyed out. I checked my game folder and I still have both of my saves in the "save" folder in the "www" folder, but the game is not detecting those saves.

I started a new game and saved at the first instance I get control of the game, the new save appears alongside the older saves in the game folder, but in the "continue" option in the game itself, I only see the new save, i.e. File 3. When I delete this new save, the "continue" option greys out again even though the older saves (file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave) still exist in the save folder.

What can I do? I had finished the game but a couple of collectibles were still left and I was working on finding them. I only had one photo left to find, but now the save won't read into the game. Please help :(

bledheart

Apr 21, 2020
Does the writing make more sense with the patch or without it?
The first time I played the game was without the patch, but I left it after a few minutes. Something didn't feel right about the dialogue at a few places. After that, I have only ever played the game with the patch. But even with the patch, the dialogue seems to be hardcoded according to the patchless version at one or two places.

I guess the story still makes sense without the patch, but I think that you would find it a bit harder to really believe the dialogue and be invested in some storylines that way. This might just be my perverted brain talking, but the story feels a lot smoother and better with the patch, when I compare my complete and patched playthroughs with what little I had played without the patch.

Others who have finished the game with as well as without the patch might be in a better position to answer your question, but this is what I think, if it counts for anything.

Reactions: Yusleo740

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a problem that I haven't encountered before. While playing the game my PC shut off abruptly because of a power outage. When I opened the game after booting up my PC again, the "Continue" option on main menu screen of the game was greyed out. I checked my game folder and I still have both of my saves in the "save" folder in the "www" folder, but the game is not detecting those saves.

I started a new game and saved at the first instance I get control of the game, the new save appears alongside the older saves in the game folder, but in the "continue" option in the game itself, I only see the new save, i.e. File 3. When I delete this new save, the "continue" option greys out again even though the older saves (file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave) still exist in the save folder.

What can I do? I had finished the game but a couple of collectibles were still left and I was working on finding them. I only had one photo left to find, but now the save won't read into the game. Please help :(
Your globaldata is corupted. Copy save to diferent folder. Make new saves on same positions and copy old saves back.

Does the writing make more sense with the patch or without it?
No new content. Only make people who really is. Game was made like incest but due patreons rules was all incest stuff changed.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes