Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What happens if you walk up to the heater and press against it?
For safety sake. The radiator right from the nightstand, right?! We can see it in my posted image.
Nothing happens. But i pressed all 5 radiotors for that other minigame to get a kamasutra in the men toilet.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For safety sake. The radiator right from the nightstand, right?! We can see it in my posted image.
Nothing happens. But i pressed all 5 radiotors for that other minigame to get a kamasutra in the men toilet.
It worked for everybody except you.

A hint (a paper) somewhere (in the radio room? in Father Parker's office? I don't remember now) clearly tells you: turning off (at least) 5 radiators will switch off the lasers. So, after the first five radiators, everytime you turn on a radiator, you switch off a laser.

Gaige

Mar 5, 2018
i had a bug where i try to use skeleton key on the golden chest next to Katherine room then the game frozen cant do anthing , can someone help me ?

Reactions: InfamousAone

Legendick27

Aug 12, 2018
Guys do you know what to do after this? I went to Kat but she asks for something. I tried giving her the serum but it doesn't work

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It worked for everybody except you.

A hint (a paper) somewhere (in the radio room? in Father Parker's office? I don't remember now) clearly tells you: turning off (at least) 5 radiators will switch off the lasers. So, after the first five radiators, everytime you turn on a radiator, you switch off a laser.
I‘ve found my issue. The sixt heater was missing. I stopped surching as i found the fifth heater for the kamasutra.
Sorry, i‘m not a guy who doesn’t surch. Mostly 10-20 sites back. ;)

midx

Dec 27, 2017
i am looking for kamasutra page " ass hotdogging" . anyone know how to obtain it ?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
In fact, that note in the security room tells you, that an electrical surge can happen if too many radiators are turned on (in previous build it was 5 or more). Nothing in it about the lasers.

jelqmastur

Sep 20, 2017
did my thingy...
Lust Epidemic v25121 Skunked (175MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

DOWNLOAD ATTACHED and extract to gamedirectory
(contains 2 missing images)

PC: - - -

I have a "component is not available" error when launching from index.html. It points to Graphics._paintUpperCanvas line 2566 in my rpg_core.js file. And yes, I downloaded your 7z fix and extracted the files.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Do you know where the empty perfume bottle is?
It's really close by. It's in the room next to where Andy is standing for your posted image. The empty perfume bottle is in there, and other goodies as a bonus. :D
Go ahead, play the game and use the phone hints - quite helpful.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Has any one know why my game lock's up every time i go front entrance there be 6 people there 2 security 4 others inc me ,, i may have wait new version

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
After applying the incest patch mc and Valerie calls each other "undefined" . Any help

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
nvm found the reason myself. The file was downloaded as "1_423 names.txt". Just rename it to "names.text"

May 26, 2018
How often to updates come out for this game? Bi weekly? Bi monthly? From what I’ve read throughout the thread is that they’re really short (so I’m assuming they come out more frequently) I just played recently on a save file and it’s pretty good. On a side note I get an error for some scenes. Like wth Mrs. Bancroft and Amber 1st scene. It just crashes the game completely.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Quick question ? When the game presents us with the choice of either using serum on the mother or katherine ? Do the choices impact the story that follows ?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes