Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The game's location is a seminary building in SDU, that stands for "Saint Dame University", so it's not a high school. At the same time, both Brad and Simon are studying in the ESU, which is also a university. So, they are a college students, not high schoolers.

But that doesn't make Simon more intelligent. He really seems as thick as a plank. Just look at his face and you'll get everything.

In fact, I really feel sorry for Amanda, such a woman and having that son, how? Unfortunate marriage?
SDU and ESU are just names: Brad calls Val "his brother's wife", but WE are perfectly aware that she is his mother and his brother is his dad, in fact.

You can tell SDU it's like a British "public school".

ONCE AGAIN, why don't you read those damn NLT comics: you will understand everything.

veilaz

Oct 25, 2017
well thats it, made a new game to get rid of the bug and now i have another ... i followed the hints for every single step it worked till now... after i slept with amber in my room , i have to use spray on mrs bankroff but she respond something like how "does that help " ... bottom left room where my chamber is... idk what the fuk, this game has so much potential but feels buggy a bit :((( the hints are pretty clear i have to use the serum spray on her but when i try to do it she says " does that that help " or something like that ... BUGGGGYYYY :((((((( love this game tho zzz was nice till i think there are still some bugs into it

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
well thats it, made a new game to get rid of the bug and now i have another ... i followed the hints for every single step it worked till now... after i slept with amber in my room , i have to use spray on mrs bankroff but she respond something like how "does that help " ... bottom left room where my chamber is... idk what the fuk, this game has so much potential but feels buggy a bit :((( the hints are pretty clear i have to use the serum spray on her but when i try to do it she says " does that that help " or something like that ... BUGGGGYYYY :((((((( love this game tho zzz was nice till i think there are still some bugs into it
It's not a bug: you're not supposed to do what you think you have to do. You have to use the serum on her later, not right now.

It's always the same sad old story: I can't understand what I have to do next, therefore there must be a bug...

Reactions: Vibescu

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I can´t find these cabinets? I´m walking around, senseless, idk. Could someone share an image?
Guys, I think I might have solved the mystery of "behind the south wall cabinets".
You need to click on 6 switches: 2 switches at West Top Tower and 4 switches at East Top Tower. (There are 'click' sounds when you click on the switches.)
Then a hidden heart container will appear at East Top Tower.
I have uploaded picture guides for easier reference.
View attachment 155991 View attachment 155990 View attachment 155989 View attachment 155992
Check my solution.

Reactions: Tezon and Hlextor

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Are you using the Serum or the Serum Spray. Remember, the girls are not going to simply drink the serum because you gave it to them. Remember when you had to mix the serum in the perfume bottle to make the spray for Katherine?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How do i open lazer in father parkers room? And i cant find crucifier page, is it in this room behind the lazer?
Open the laser barrier by pressing the radiator in the room - it will be deactivated.

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
SDU and ESU are just names: Brad calls Val "his brother's wife", but WE are perfectly aware that she is his mother and his brother is his dad, in fact.

You can tell SDU it's like a British "public school".

ONCE AGAIN, why don't you read those damn NLT comics: you will understand everything.
As someone who has been following NLT for several years now, most of the boys have been in their late teens (18-19) and it has always been colleges never high school. In the first comic in the series (Mother's Sleepover) Charlie is leaving for college,I don't know of anyone leaving home for public high school. Patreon made NLT only change their relationship (non-incest). That is why the lame default is "his brother's wife". SDU seems to be in reference to Notre Dame University here in the usa. There is a rivalry/debate about public vs private universities here in America not sure how it is elsewhere.

Still a great game from an underappreciated developer.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
As someone who has been following NLT for several years now, most of the boys have been in their late teens (18-19) and it has always been colleges never high school. In the first comic in the series (Mother's Sleepover) Charlie is leaving for college,I don't know of anyone leaving home for public high school. Patreon made NLT only change their relationship (non-incest). That is why the lame default is "his brother's wife". SDU seems to be in reference to Notre Dame University here in the usa. There is a rivalry/debate about public vs private universities here in America not sure how it is elsewhere.

Still a great game from an underappreciated developer.
so what's her real relationship with him in this game?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
OMFG!
Sorry man, but I answered this two posts before you wrote it!

You're an experienced member - if you cannot be bothered to read the thread you're posting in before asking you should at least know how to use the search function!

Yeah ok, I did read your comment. For sure. But it doesn’t work for me!?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes