TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hint: "I don't know what to do... maybe go back the basement?"
Anyone know what to do? I have gone to the basement on both sides. Talked to Val. Searched both basements. Couldn't find anything to do expect put chips on one of the doors. I have two chips. Do I need to find other two?

Look like you needed to talk to Andy on first floor then this version ended.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
" There is a room assigned to the MC to fiddle with card " ???? what does that mean... what are the preparation i have to do and how ?
Have you been to MC's room? If not, then go there. It's a computer in there. Use it and choose SD card, then you can show pics to Andy.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
the www folder (make sure you create a "saves folder" inside of that folder and put the save file inside of it

Not really needed, just bring up the phone, and select "hint" it'll tell you what you need to do next
Thank you, I was completely lost.

Reactions: Sober Satan

TOMFOX

Jul 27, 2018
Hint: "I don't know what to do... maybe go back the basement?"
Anyone know what to do? I have gone to the basement on both sides. Talked to Val. Searched both basements. Couldn't find anything to do expect put chips on one of the doors. I have two chips. Do I need to find other two?

Look like you needed to talk to Andy on first floor then this version ended.
wait for update new

forza

Nov 15, 2017
I need help. I've completed 21%.
The hint says "Are there any clues as to what Father Parker was up to? Maybe there is a clue in his bedroom at the top of the west tower."
But the door between Father Parkers office and his bedroom is locked.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Ah, yes not the lockers but cabinets, sorry. Well, you'll have to go to the 2nd floor both in the west and east towers. There, you'll find those cabinets, one in the west tower (just outside Kat's bedroom), two in the east tower. Each one of them is two tile long so you have to press space or click them two times in both tiles. You'll hear a sound when you click them. When you clicked all 3 of them (6 times in total), you'll get a page in the eastern tower.
Where is this mentioned about a riddle?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I need help. I've completed 21%.
The hint says "Are there any clues as to what Father Parker was up to? Maybe there is a clue in his bedroom at the top of the west tower."
But the door between Father Parkers office and his bedroom is locked.
you need to get the key kard from basement near the girls door

Reactions: forza

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
He's not 23. The author is self-censoring because of Patreon. All the young dudes are teenagers, and the schools aren't universities: the game's location is a high school.
Remember: you get your driving licence at 16 in the USA (14-15 in some states!).

Btw, if you read NLT comics you'd know that Simon is a dumb clumsy idiot.
The game's location is a seminary building in SDU, that stands for "Saint Dame University", so it's not a high school. At the same time, both Brad and Simon are studying in the ESU, which is also a university. So, they are a college students, not high schoolers.

But that doesn't make Simon more intelligent. He really seems as thick as a plank. Just look at his face and you'll get everything.

In fact, I really feel sorry for Amanda, such a woman and having that son, how? Unfortunate marriage?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes