• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 5, 2017
Game keeps getting error whenever I visit Mrs. Bancroft in the library with the spiked wine.

Says : ERROR Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

Can anyone help??

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Im stuck in the beginning.. "I wonder what the security guard is doing." something like that.. I visit the guard but nothing happens

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Hi everybody,
in the last version 25121, do you know where you have to place "Extras - Pin Ups & More" and "CG_images" ?
Do we have to unzip files ?
Thanks a lot.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi everybody,
in the last version 25121, do you know where you have to place "Extras - Pin Ups & More" and "CG_images" ?
Do we have to unzip files ?
Thanks a lot.
They don't have anything to do with the game. Just pics NLT posts on Patreon.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, anybody knows where to find "reverse cowgirl" and "standing anal" for Amber. I think just need that one to complete Kamasutra pages and dunno where to find them. Thanks in advance.

Surducan

Mar 20, 2018
(Hint=Katherine will be happy that you help her) I m syuck nothing happend when i go in her room
I foud the problem. You have to spray after you talk with her.

Trumpisdaddy

Feb 3, 2018
Android version crashes Everytime I find Andy licking Amber in ladies washroom. The scene ends and soon as Amber leaves the washroom, the game crashes. Although the game crashes a lot and it's a pain trying to play for more than a minute. My phone's pretty new and the Android version is not outdated as well. A lot of ren'py games crash on Android but not at the same stage Everytime, so you replay through it. But this certain crash stops any further play. Can anyone help?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
hi friends is there more content in hard level or same content as in normal level?
Same content. The difference is in the heart containers - on 'normal' you get all of them by default whereas on 'hard' you need to find them.

kostas746

Apr 16, 2018
Hello friends, I stuck to the scene with Ms. Bankroft where the boy says '' i found a clue'' and then she said : '' show it to me '' but i didn't found anything to show her ... what and where is this clue ? Anybody knows?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes