• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
does anyone else crash when they try to give the red cop demon the potions? I'm trying to unlock the new lisa scenes, but without access to the witch, you can't get them.

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
why does the corrpution and stuff of the girls in the new version get reset if you load a save from the previous versoin?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
why does the corrpution and stuff of the girls in the new version get reset if you load a save from the previous versoin?
Because the Dev specifically told not to use saves from previous versions. Read the change-logs of the update (previous page, not on OP) for once in your life, might save you from having wrinkles on an early age.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
is there an incest patch the brings the game back to orignal state?
so i dont suppose there will be an incest patch or anything
Come on guys... This is beaing asked like 20 times every release. We don't know.
Seems there's another bug, if you bring two potion to Fiddle, the game will jump to main menu.
I didn't have this issue... But if I am correct, I also didn't have the potions in my inventory when I went there. Not sure though.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Come on guys... This is beaing asked like 20 times every release. We don't know.

I didn't have this issue... But if I am correct, I also didn't have the potions in my inventory when I went there. Not sure though.
I'm at the "I need to make 1 health and energy portion and show it to fiddle.." quest log, when I bring those potion to him and hit the "quest" icon then the bug happened.
Also, I realize if you unlock strip club, then trying to continue the mission, it will bring you to strip club instead.

EDIT:
Okay, so i found the issue, the bug would only happen if you return to fiddle "without" the potion but with the knowledge of make it. Then the mission stuck.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
WTF happened with this version (or 2 precedent since I last played) ?
Shield has been nerfed to oblivion even save scumming has become useless since you're chronically underpowered.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
WTF happened with this version (or 2 precedent since I last played) ?
Shield has been nerfed to oblivion even save scumming has become useless since you're chronically underpowered.
From the previous version there have been changes in the game.
From now on the game is terrible and I wonder if it's worth playing any more.
Not only that the old saves did not work and I had to start from the beginning, it's naccesary to you have to save every step.
Just a weak demon can kill you because as you said, the shield practically does not work.

Sep 13, 2017
Turns out previous version savegames work. (Sort of)

Complete save except bugged jessica scenes. You cant watch Susan/Ann scenes again though.

Reactions: L0thar

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Have seen a couple bugs when you tried to do quests but did not have items in inventory. Yep the Shield is weaker, and the demons can dodge more successfully. Since you can cheat to upgrade spell points, I think I'm glad, keeps you having to pay a little bit attention when you are doing a replay grind.
I have gotten through Mom & Sis, Will be glad when updates extend to other Characters, especially Jessica.
I like this game a lot, just wish updates had more content.
RED

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes