Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Why in the world would you waste your time to create an anti-cheat system on an adult game? I really don't understand the mindset of some of the devs in here. Most of the people are playing this shit for its sex scenes, not because of your pathetic mechanics that have been used thousands of times on different games. It's just a waste of time...

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Why in the world would you waste your time to create an anti-cheat system on an adult game? I really don't understand the mindset of some of the devs in here. Most of the people are playing this shit for its sex scenes, not because of your pathetic mechanics that have been used thousands of times on different games. It's just a waste of time...
Why are we bringing the anti cheat up again? It's been bypassed. You can also use console and manually change everything.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Any word on a patch to bring back the original (incest FTW) relationships? Can't speak for anybody else, but the revamped storyline just doesn't do it for me and it most definitely affects my overall enjoyment of the game.

Reactions: yiffzombie

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I sorta wished he would just finish up content on female character, instead of adding new female characters.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
click on the wardrobe in mom's room when she is not there and type sexymaid
click on the wardrobe in sister's room when she is not there and type sexykitten
and they should take effect next morning
Doesn't work anymore, the game now asks you to download the patreon version of the game to have access to the wardrobe spells.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I can't get the witch because Fiddle keeps bugging out when I try to show him the potions, anyone know whats causing this or how to get around it?
When I try to submit the quest a demon shows up and the game acts like I just killed one and then sends me to the main menu.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I can't get the witch because Fiddle keeps bugging out when I try to show him the potions, anyone know whats causing this or how to get around it?
When I try to submit the quest a demon shows up and the game acts like I just killed one and then sends me to the main menu.
Did you wait till he asked before carrying it in there?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Did you wait till he asked before carrying it in there?
Yeah my questbook tells me I need to show him one of each potion so he'll tell me where to find the witch.
Also I've found the demonhunter base and I get sent there instead of the main menu.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I sorta wished he would just finish up content on female character, instead of adding new female characters.
he has finished two of the women and I think now the bitchy puppy is either done or really close. While I agree his updates are shit small, at least pay attention to what actually is in game before you whine.

also to all the incest craving whiners... go play any of the 534589245 other games with it, you wont be missed

Acturios

Jul 21, 2018
When trying to corrupt Jessica the fifth time I got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/battle_exp.rpy", line 29, in script call
File "game/jess_cor.rpy", line 389, in script
File "game/jess_cor.rpy", line 389, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_met10' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.5

Reactions: Frouchteur

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
When trying to corrupt Jessica the fifth time I got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Renpy\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.5
Read the two posts above yours.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know its the same problem each release but can somebody either send me the link to the incest patch or send me the data ? If its not out yet tagging in the post which does would be really helpful.
Cheers Ions

3.00 star(s) 79 Votes