redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hey all! im just wondering how mutch content its in this game? it looks fun but if there is no complete story mode it loses alot.. feels bad when it just end and you cant proceed anymore.. sorry for bad english haha ^^

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No incest (and I would be fine if that was the case from the start, I just hate these patreon forced changes), constantly putting out updates without the ability to use old saves (which really is just laziness, as long as you don't change the code around and all he does is add new scenes).
The updates are so fucking small anyway, nothing justifies having to go through the grind again.

I will come back to this once it's finished and maybe someone makes an incest patch.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
No incest (and I would be fine if that was the case from the start, I just hate these patreon forced changes), constantly putting out updates without the ability to use old saves (which really is just laziness, as long as you don't change the code around and all he does is add new scenes).
The updates are so fucking small anyway, nothing justifies having to go through the grind again.

I will come back to this once it's finished and maybe someone makes an incest patch.
Yes, you're right. I stop to download this garbage, I have fun to read the update log only to see these 3 stupid images at time added for an insane grinding fest from the begenning. I think who pay for this is a masochist.
Plus, the only reason to appreciate this garbage was the incest, so rotfl.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Do you have to start over with a brand new game with this update? Do Old Saves still not work with older versions?

I'm not sure if the OP has been updated since the dialogue re-vamp and the tweaking of the "good" content.

This game is tad too grind-y to keep starting over and over and over again each time it's updated. :)

Reactions: Cedrog

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
is just me or these "sister: sexykitten mom: sexymaid' stop working
These "spells" only works in Patreon $15 Tier version of the game. Sometimes this tier and version of the game gets uploaded here, sometimes normal peon tier and version of game gets uploaded.

v.1.4.a version that was linked earlier was $15 tier.
The latest v.1.4.b that was linked a day ago, is normal.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Only for 3 scenes I newer play this game all over again. And he didnt sent any incest patch. There is no incest, there is no game for me. If he began whit this idea its fine for me but he began whit incest now this game not good enough for me. So I dont bother myself to play.
Honestly, if you look into the code, you can likely unlock it yourself.

Most devs dont bother removing the code for the incest stuff, they simply comment it out (Basically that means they put special letters in front of each line of code that tells the engine that this is not code to be run) or they add whats called an "If sentence" basically, an if sentence is used to check if conditions are true, so basically, most devs forced to take out something of their game usually just say "If(Incest == true) run this code" and then simply tell the code that "Incest" is always set to "false", so if you dont mind spending some time looking for the code that makes sure incest is hidden away, you might be able to reverse it yourself.

And before you say "Thats not my job! He should do it! He promised!", I dont really care... I gave you an alternative to boycotting the game.

Reactions: sebbetitan

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
The incest twist, although common in today's list of adult games, is still attractive because it's a complex issue and it requires quite a bit of effort on the story teller's part

I would agree with you if most games took care of addressing such issues, but most is just a mother/sister fuckfest, and that was exactly the case with this game, MC just decided out of the blue he would fuck his mother and sister, and mother and sister just submit to them, they only bitch a little on dialogues and then do all he commands.

In fact, there is much more effort with Jessica and Lisa than with mother and sister.

Of course there are fetishes, and some may be very into incest, some others don't, but in the end what makes ths story is the writer, the writer can make even a vanilla husband/wife relationship look exciting, dynamic and complex. One thing is sayin you want incest because you are into it, another is saying it makes automatically a better story.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017

Most devs dont bother removing the code for the incest stuff, they simply comment it out (Basically that means they put special letters in front of each line of code that tells the engine that this is not code to be run) or they add whats called an "If sentence" basically, an if sentence is used to check if conditions are true, so basically, most devs forced to take out something of their game usually just say "If(Incest == true) run this code" and then simply tell the code that "Incest" is always set to "false", so if you dont mind spending some time looking for the code that makes sure incest is hidden away, you might be able to reverse it yourself.

And before you say "Thats not my job! He should do it! He promised!", I dont really care... I gave you an alternative to boycotting the game.
Actually I dont care too. And I dont boycotting anything. Im not his patreon, he newer sees my opinion, I didnt change anything. So why am I boycotting this? There is lots of good game out of there. Im only not borthering myself.

If ever everything is fine still not a good game. Im pretty sure MC didnt fuck anyone yet. Show your tits, take off that bra, I gave you a chocolate show your panty ext ext... Where is the fab meterial? This is a hentai game. Im not playing this for magnificent story.;) Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Cedrog

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I like the inner voice thing but he needs to be able to do something like he could go ghost-like and do a new attack, also you should explain how the upgraded attacks work I know the shield has higher chance to block but is that all it does because all the other attacks seem to stay the same no matter how much you upgrade them and its pretty confusing.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Personally like the new prologue although I am sad to see the incest go but wish he would have changed the main characters look a bit so they didn't look so alike anymore if he was changing their relationship.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018

You'll be surprised. Aside from adding the new intro, what he did was find keywords "sis", "sister", "s_name" and "mom" and replace them with "kelly" and "Emma" in the code. But credit where credit's due, the sister's change was good. Previously she mention too often of "big brother" and "sister" it feels so unnatural.

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for sharing, @RedKing.

This is a fun and tight little game. In a month when I'm reducing my contribution to several other games, I bumped up my contribution to Lurking Hedgehog's Patreon.

This latest update made the mechanics much more transparent - sorely needed, due to some things not being all that intuitive - and the author keeps adding content every month. The added content could be more significant, but not everyone can be as productive as TK8000 or Vren (even though he has not been adding that much erotic content for the last several months).

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You'll be surprised. Aside from adding the new intro, what he did was find keywords "sis", "sister", "s_name" and "mom" and replace them with "kelly" and "Emma" in the code. But credit where credit's due, the sister's change was good. Previously she mention too often of "big brother" and "sister" it feels so unnatural.
I played it, there is one scene where she refers to him as a son.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes