nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I can't help but laugh at this thread... People not reading OP, people not knowing that you actually need to copy paste your saves to the new version to be able to load a savegame, and all the "ermahgerd, no incest, this game is shit, what has this world gone to".

You guys are getting a game for free. A game that someone is paying for. Either play it and shut up, or fucking pay the guy some money and voice your opinion.

The development is slow - that's a fact. But you get all the updates for $0.
You had to restart once in the last year? But you still got the game for $0.
The patreon spells don't work? Well, you wouldn't believe it but someone actually has to pay the guy $15/mo to get the patreon version. And if someone uploads it here (1.4a was patreon), you guessed it, you got it for $0.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
I actually like this game quite a bit - and since I'm not supporting in financially I'm not complaining about minor changes to incest (necessary to him to stay on patreon) or about having to restart the game once (pretty simple game if u cheat to add food - not a big issue)

Reactions: petedragon

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
If I could mod and know how codes worked, I would've looked for an earlier version of lust and power where the incest was implemented, checked in the code where the incest part were situated, changed it to suit the latest version and bam, incest is restored. But since I can't I have to rely on others. But hopefully someone will find my suggestion solid and work it out :)

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
The three extra scenes with Jessica in the latest update were hot, though I don't generally care much for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eager to see more.

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
hey guys, I've downloaded the game on Mac, and have been playing for a bit, and have decided to use the mod, but how do I use the mod for Mac, I can't seem to get it to work.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

We finally finished Lust and Power v.1.5. Pay attention: old saves cause errors, it's recommended to start the game from the beginning this time. But I took some measures and it won't happen often in future actually. The saves from this version will work properly for several next versions.
And I found some free music and sound effects in the internet and added them to the game. Actually it's hard to find proper sounds for a battle, so if anyone of you has some sound effects that would be useful for the game, you can send them to me and I'll add them into the game.

If you don't like the music and the sounds, you can turn them off in the game settings at anytime.

Thanks everyone for your support. If you find any bugs or errors, please inform me and I'll fix them in a short time.

Here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- added + 2 locations in the police station: the hall and + 1 office

- added + 2 new characters: Ann and Susan

- added + 4 scenes with Ann and Susan (you can watch then once a day while you visit the police station)

- added + 3 new Lisa scenes

- all the texts of the police station were corrected and all grammar mistakes were cleaned.

- added music and sounds
P.S. PCMaster-race got your solution, don't be deceived xD

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Its a shame that my previous saves wont work,i will not revisit this game anytime since from the log,the dev is sayingthat saves may not work after few updates anyway .
Thanks for updating @Ubik.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like this game, but the updates are rather on the small side and with the incest removed I'd rather wait until it is complete and someone has cooked up a mod to reinsert it, because with every other game update breaking my saves that's just too much time wasted.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Is it only me or new Jessica scenes don't work? I'm getting an error that a variable isn't defined. Rollbacking leads to same error, ignoring leads to game bugging out.

E: Just realised those are old scenes. They still don't work.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Damn, I just finished 1.4 the other day, new playthrough because saves were broken by Patreon changes. Not gonna bother with this game for a while.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes