• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Lol they mention Walkthrough included but none is present. FML.........:FeelsBadMan:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Still she only has one scene. Maybe if author hadn't wasted time with that nonsense of putting Geralt and Ciri in the game there could have been more.

Anyway, no point crying over spilled milk. Kosmos don't seem interested in working in this game anymore. :noexpression:
Also Black Widow and the Nier Automata chick. Not to mention the author was so obviously biased by his preferences it's a wonder we even got to fuck Ash and Tali, most of the time he was just shipping everyone who is not Miranda or Liara with someone else.

Reactions: Boogie

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ok, it is update
Lust Affect 0.972 patch

Change-log

If you play for futa or female and can not open the scene. Install this patch and sleep 1 day.
Open which scene?

Also Black Widow and the Nier Automata chick. Not to mention the author was so obviously biased by his preferences it's a wonder we even got to fuck Ash and Tali, most of the time he was just shipping everyone who is not Miranda or Liara with someone else.
Yeah those too. Waste of time.

He added a lot of content for Liara and a bit less for Miranda but pretty much nothing for the others and then he started doing this nonsense of putting people from other games in it. So I got the feeling he got "forced" to add the other romantic interests because people must have started asking for it on patreon.

Nelux

May 3, 2018
At first I was fine with the extras if they were optionals or secrets, like finding Black Widow exploring Omega and seduce her instead of having her as a villain, or recreate Legion first encounter with 2B and do optional quest to awaken and program her as your 2nd sexy robot. But I´m afraid the author is gonna bait M.E fans to get attention while working on his own waifu mix with a little M.E content as background. Sad for a game where suposely your goal was to have all M.E girls for yourself. I still want to have hope for more scenes and content about them.

I havent played the new version, and I´m not sure if I should do it before the final release and see if he changed his ways...I guess i´ll give it a try if he added more Tali or Kasumi content.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's the ending scene, there was no ending for Miss Shepard before.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There's no need for walkthrough, the game is 100% linear and there are no hidden scenes, just go to every marked room and walk around the ship once in a while and you should be able to get everything.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im stuck can someone help? Find Liara's Diary, no where to be found and got no new quests... Heeelp!!

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
So, I installed the new patch but i just get an error message when i try to run the game now. Other than that, great game :)

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Hey folks; how on earth do you get to bang Jack? Aside from the encounter with the giant creature thing and her giving it a handjob I ain't got anything after with her (aside from the dialogue). I'm using male Shepard

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Since futa is mentioned, does that mean I can pick either gender and still get all the scenes?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Stupid question potentially; how do you install the 0.972 patch? All I got from downloading it were two files. The kind you stick somewhere

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
Currently halfway through Mass Effect for the first time. Previously I have only played 2 and 3. Decided to go through the entire series again before taking on Andromeda. This game should be a perfect conclusion for the series.
Shame there is no mac-version. But hopefully I will have a windows machine by the time I am done with the originals.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes