• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Francois

Jan 2, 2018
Someone can help me with Diana who wake the real Sheppard?? Each Time I die here.... Hier can I stop her?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I don't have a windows in english so I'm not sure of the exact word.
After a right-click, isn't your first choice MODIFY or OPEN ?

May 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with edi? I got the parasite but have no way to advance further. please help

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Hmmm... some time passed since i have played this...
You have to talk to Ashley at some point after u got the Parasite.There will be a first meeting with EDI,Ashley and the Plant with no action, but on a second meeting the show starts.

Francois

Jan 2, 2018
You have to talk to Ashley at some point after u got the Parasite.There will be a first meeting with EDI,Ashley and the Plant with no action, but on a second meeting the show starts.
And Do you know how yo Play without ne killed n'y the real Sheppard? (Sorry if my english is basic) Each Time I Play Sheppard female without fûts, she kill me

May 23, 2017
How? there is nothing showing up. All I can do is sleep.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello friends! It's time to tell you about my immediate plans.
And sorry for my super English.

Important! Requires a translator from Russian to English for the game "Bright Past". On a fee basis.
And now, in order ...

Lust Affect.
I added the opportunity to invite Miranda and have sex with her. But to persuade her, you will have to do something else. I decided to make a long sex scene, and not the same as before. A total of 76 video fragments are ready for 3 sexes. In the future, I will extend the existing scenes in this way. The version is already ready, and the translation into English is in the process. The game will be available this month. But what's next?

I know there are many weaknesses in LA. This was my first project in this genre, and I made some mistakes in the development process. Therefore, after the release of the new version, I need a focus group of volunteers who are ready to test the game from the very beginning. You need to identify bugs, logical inconsistencies and plot holes. And I at this time will do the third end of the game. I'm waiting for your suggestions in PM.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Someone have a walktrough on that becuase i always ended with a ending that the true shepard kill me.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes