Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I find it a complete joke the maker decided to start a new game whilst leaving another poorly done with the occasional bugs and no proper finish with character arks like Jack for example.
I kind of have the same feeling about the game.
But to be honest, it's just my feeling about it. After all, when someone wrote there is only one new scene, it's wrong, there is 3 new scenes. And more than anything else, I think that the author can be honnestly fed up with that game since he is working on it for quite sometime.

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
I kind of have the same feeling about the game.
But to be honest, it's just my feeling about it. After all, when someone wrote there is only one new scene, it's wrong, there is 3 new scenes. And more than anything else, I think that the author can be honnestly fed up with that game since he is working on it for quite sometime.
Yes, he still works on La despite his second game. He is communicating on this recently, especially here:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I had forgotten about this, well, it least it got updated even if it was a terrible.

I'll put some movies in case anyone wants to see, but nothing really worth the 1.8gb download.

Reactions: Revamp-iron

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
I kept getting battle failure on android ver. Can anbody help on how do i deal with it?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
That was a fun game.

It had some modest humor that could have hit better had the translation been more refined, but overall I liked it.

There were some great animated scenes, some choice fetishes, and a storyline that reminded me of the Citadel DLC but in a far more humorous light.

Truly, this is a successful ending to ME3 and a far better game than the garbage EA put out called Andromeda.

Reactions: Grindobar

Buuh

Sep 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'f_game_lost11'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\111\Lust_Affect-0.980-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\111\Lust_Affect-0.980-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\111\Lust_Affect-0.980-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\111\Lust_Affect-0.980-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "c:/111/Lust_Affect-0.980-pc/script.rpyc", line 1276, in script
File "C:\111\Lust_Affect-0.980-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'f_game_lost11'.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
could someone plz help me i keep getting killed by the real shepherd on day 26 and the game is like this is the worst ending try to be kinder next time but ionly had 3 ren :noexpression: plz help

Reactions: nikivze
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes