QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a solution for being stuck on day 8? There is just an exclamation point in captain's cabin and nothing happens.

Kontal

Nov 12, 2017
I is a newb i guess. I went and changed config.console = True but i can't get the command console to pop up. first time trying this in a renpy game so maybe i'm just missing something. Suggestions?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
It'd be nice to get updates to Lust Affect rather than new projects (Bright Past) eating up time. Or an up to date walkthrough at least.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Lust Affect 0.990 seems to be on SVS comics now.

Hopefully someone uploads it on mega or something just as fast. :)

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Lust Affect 0.990
win:
Change-log:
v0.990
I added a "medium" ending to the game. It has 3 options. If you managed to seduce Liara in time, but you did not fulfill all the conditions for the harem ending, you will get this result. The ending will start on the 56th day. You can choose 1 of 3 girls. But first you need to have time to seduce them. In total, there are 56 sex clips in the new version.

nco

Feb 25, 2018
i dont know how to open the console to use comands, could someone tell me how to do it ??? :p

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry f my bad English I will try to express myself in facts
1)find the file 00console.rpy
2)Open (NOTEPAD++) !
3)find config.console = FALSE (need config.console = True ) !!!
4) in game SHIFT+O
5)par=50 - paragon
6)ren=50 - renegat
7)ez=800 - ez ^_^
8)mon=9999 - money
Good luck ^_^

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
So, ive pretty much completed the game. All the scenes are unlocked except for a couple renegade choices that i unlocked in another save and ive closed out all the quests, except one.

Where is Liara's diary?

Reactions: josch34

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
So, ive pretty much completed the game. All the scenes are unlocked except for a couple renegade choices that i unlocked in another save and ive closed out all the quests, except one.

Where is Liara's diary?
This is the biggest mystery of the game, where is this damn diary!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
ive closed out all the quests, except one.
Where is Liara's diary?
This is the biggest mystery of the game, where is this damn diary!
There is a search bar at the top of the page:
The diary cannot be found unless you reach the bad ending. To avoid the bad ending, you need to sleep with Liara before rescuing Legion. Don't even bother looking for the diary. Also, to get Tali to come back, you have to give Garrus the Paragon goodbye.
The diary thing is a bug thats been around for a while, the diary technically only comes up if you get the bad ending otherwise it will be stuck in your quest log for the rest of the game, dont worry about it and just ignore it.
You can only find Liara's diary if you get her bad end, so just ignore the quest. It's an annoying part of the game, making you believe you still have something to do.

Also, this has been asked and answered A LOT in this thread. From now on, please do a search.

Reactions: Masterjaxx

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game is great, but little content 8 (
There are a lot of branches of development.
in the next game I hope to choose a race ^_^

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes