ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Cool looking game, but it's damn near impossible to do these timed challenges in such a small amount of time with a touch pad on a laptop. Was getting into it, but I've already lost interest. Good luck with your game!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated October 26, 2018 - fixed for real this time (at least the battle stuff I fucked up)
Lust Affect [v0.991a] [Kosmos Games]- Original Size: 2.02GB

Download PC/Mac (343MB): - - -

If you've already downloaded my crunched version of v0.991x, here's a patch so you don't have to download the whole thing again:

Download PC/Mac Patch (19MB): - - -

To apply, delete these folders and then extract the contents of the zip file in the same folder as the game's exe.
Code:
lib
Lust_Affect.app
renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone else not managing to kill the turians in Garrus' quest? I click all 4 enemies but the timer still runs out and I gotta kill them all over again in an infinite loop

Edit: its happening with every quest where you need to click the 4 enemies to kill them, it wont register

Reactions: Fizpan and MrJ

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Needs a futanari tag.
I would not have bothered downloading the game if it had one.
IIRC correctly futa is optional, so where's the problem?

With this new morality system, a new walkthrough would really come in handy.

Reactions: Axer Hell

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone else not managing to kill the turians in Garrus' quest? I click all 4 enemies but the timer still runs out and I gotta kill them all over again in an infinite loop

Edit: its happening with every quest where you need to click the 4 enemies to kill them, it wont register
I have the same problem. Do you play the crunched version?

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
something wrong with shift =O ?not working
The console is probably set to false

Open the folder your game is stored in ,
open renpy folder ,
open common folder.
look for 00console.rpy and open in a text editor
search for this line

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True ,
make sure to use Cap (upper case) T .
Save file then run game

Jamrick

Oct 11, 2017
After my last play where I lost due to being too renegade (and didn't save) I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the system has been changed to renegade route only. Might just DL and start again.

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Bug here:
I started the game as femshep but, after hugging Tali in the crew quarters during EDI acting weird quest, it changed to male...

Reactions: Amedore
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes