id104335409

Aug 15, 2019
Here is a proper walkthrough from me. I translated the original crap walkthrough, so people can understand it now.
IMO the game is not crappy quality - I find it to be pretty good NSFW content compared to what has been made for ME so far. It's not buggy, but it is hard to get everything and easy to mess up. I still can't unlock ALL videos in the gallery. Also there is a save game that shows one of the crew clearly not wearing any clothes. How does that work?? I didn't get that. Is it a cheat? The save game menu in this game is bad. It is a small text underneath conversations, which makes it hard to find and use. There is an android APK version where it's impossible to see. It should be fixed.
The ONE thing this game is missing is SOUND for the FMV sequences. Modders, get to it!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 459 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: hyperjack38

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
I die at day 25 cause unable to fidn Diary wtf.people here say find at day 40.so i bet the info is wery old where can i find the Diary now(the reporter stole it if i need to gain rebel points to go further i got 13 i dunno where else to get)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes