Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, says "Walkthrough included" on the OP, but I fail to see a file relating to that. Guess it's trial and error all the way now

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
was also just going to post about the walkthrough myself, searched around in the files but couldnt find out.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Updated OP.

Jack always best ME waifu I ban anyone who disagrees!
My fingers burn as I type this but ... I agree with klx.

One of the reasons I despise ME3 was them taking away Jack from the party and turning her into a side character yet they gave EDI a body.

You remember all those times in ME2 we were on the ship thinking "I wish this irritating as fuck AI had a body so I could take it out on missions with me" .... did you not think that?

Because I fucking didn't, not once.

Nor did I want to see the most awkward romance of all time bloom as the man with brittle bone syndrome fell in love with an all metal girlfriend.

What could possibly go wrong?

"Let's fuck, Joker .... oh, dear, I seem to have turned your lower body into powder".

Reactions: Valeck and xןʞ

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
If I'd known all those years ago that there would be a solution to get Tali as femshep I never would have played a second run of ME2 with stupid manshep.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game obliges you to be a good character if you are renegade if you end up losing and dying

I honestly do not know what to put options and decisions when you can not spend the game being evil

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My fingers burn as I type this but ... I agree with klx.

One of the reasons I despise ME3 was them taking away Jack from the party and turning her into a side character yet they gave EDI a body.

You remember all those times in ME2 we were on the ship thinking "I wish this irritating as fuck AI had a body so I could take it out on missions with me" .... did you not think that?

Because I fucking didn't, not once.

Nor did I want to see the most awkward romance of all time bloom as the man with brittle bone syndrome fell in love with an all metal girlfriend.

What could possibly go wrong?

"Let's fuck, Joker .... oh, dear, I seem to have turned your lower body into powder".
Pretty sure EDI knows the amount of pressure to apply on Joker.:rolleyes:
Besides after everything we see around here, Joker&EDI is pretty tame. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No ending for me, I did everything listed and got nothing on day 50-55.

At this point I don't care anymore, the author seems to want to get this done and move on to another game and I've been unsatisfied with the enforced choices and critically low amount of Tali.

Reactions: Catwashere

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I don't know if its bug but I can't get ending for Femshep. Even Traynor doesn't stay undressed in quarters after Femshep has sex with her.
Male Shepard works fine.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's a compressed version. The original v0.970 zip file was 1.59GB, compressed version is 444MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

Lust Affect v0.970 - compressed by @bossapplesauce (444MB)

Download:

Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

Reactions: brynhildr

halluva

May 18, 2017
Last time I played this (a few versions ago), they found out I was a clone and shot me. How can I make sure that doesn't happen?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Last time I played this (a few versions ago), they found out I was a clone and shot me. How can I make sure that doesn't happen?
If I remember correctly you have to complete the missions of Diana and Liara increasing your influence on them (perhaps before rescuing Legion)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes