RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No ending for me, I did everything listed and got nothing on day 50-55.

At this point I don't care anymore, the author seems to want to get this done and move on to another game and I've been unsatisfied with the enforced choices and critically low amount of Tali.
Pretty much the same for me.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Alright lets answer a lot of repeated questions.
1. To avoid the bad ending do everything you can with liara and advance her story. Her story progresses as such... say she looks good (or whatever the choice is), equip her second outfit and then wait until you see a paragon symbol on her chair, you will need around 10ish paragon, I dont know how much exactly. After this keep playing until you get to Tuchanka and get the black market, get the stocks right away and you can then proceed to corrupt liara. Complete her corruption and then you are good, if you dont corrupt her then the reporter finds her diary, seems to figure out everything and you get the bad ending.

2. How do you get liara's diary... see point 1.
Its only part of the bad ending.

3. There is no updated walkthrough, haven't seen one since version 0.8 or so.

I've been playing this game every couple updates so I can just bs my way through everything at this point, if you are still really stuck on something I can probably help.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
what is said forces you to make several paragon options so as not to have the bad ending forcing you to not be totally evil

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hello.
Sorry if I missed something, I just discovered ...
How to activate French translation?
thank you in advance,
I think that it is not yet fully implemented, otherwise there would be the flag at the beginning of the game; however if you want to try, open the console (press "shift + o" .... on how to activate it, search the forum, you will find everywhere how to do) and type:
renpy.game.preferences.language="french"
then press enter and esc to return in game ....
(to return to English, select "English" from the preferences menu or from the console with:
renpy.game.preferences.language="english")

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
will there be any more tali content? or should I fap to something else, because, tbh, she is the only reason for me to play this game

Verus

May 19, 2017
Man I'm still over here waiting for a walkthrough. I've gotten most of the stuff I just can't seem to figure out how to get liara's journal while also trying to only get paragon. Keep running into real shep. Also can't figure out how to get tali. As femshep i got garrus to come back so I assumed if i was male shep it'd be tali. Did the same stuff and it never happened.

Reactions: Catwashere

Nelux

May 3, 2018
Man I'm still over here waiting for a walkthrough. I've gotten most of the stuff I just can't seem to figure out how to get liara's journal while also trying to only get paragon.
Liara´s journal only appears when you are doomed to the bad ending, try to seduce her with paragon options when you can and equip her the outfits, use the vr glasses to progress with her route and buy all the toys to totally corrupt her before rescuing Legion. Then you will avoid the bad end.

Also can't figure out how to get tali. As femshep i got garrus to come back so I assumed if i was male shep it'd be tali. Did the same stuff and it never happened.
To get Tali you need to gain Garrus friendship and support him in his relationship with Tali. She will return to you at the end-game section to be all yours.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still she only has one scene. Maybe if author hadn't wasted time with that nonsense of putting Geralt and Ciri in the game there could have been more.

Anyway, no point crying over spilled milk. Kosmos don't seem interested in working in this game anymore. :noexpression:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
You remember all those times in ME2 we were on the ship thinking "I wish this irritating as fuck AI had a body so I could take it out on missions with me" .... did you not think that?

Because I fucking didn't, not once.
I used EDI one time, the mission you had to use her on...
But sorry Tali > Jack...

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Still she only has one scene. Maybe if author hadn't wasted time with that nonsense of putting Geralt and Ciri in the game there could have been more.
Agreed. I played every update as soon as possible, until the Witcher showed up. At that point this game Jumped The Shark. It didn't help that certain ladies where also made unavailable to us. Well, I'll continue to follow this until it's complete at which point I'll give it another shot, but I no longer have high expectations.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes