• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lovers Lane [v0.1] [Mr.X]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
k great work thx mate and i love this game and hope make long story

Last edited:

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
Wow! I loved the original text version of this story, all parts of it. I hope you finish this game and give visual justice to the story. Kudos!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Good start, I'm impressed and ready for more!(y)

However, the mom's and aunt's breasts don't quite look to be 38G cups to me, especially compared to a living legend Samantha 38G?!:p

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know if it's a European thing, but get rid of the tongue touching the backside of the upper teeth visuals. Frankly it looks stupid and off-putting.

Reactions: Centurion

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
As i can see, the redhead has son too. Why? It would be swinger thing? Like, in the end both males fuck all girls? Isnt it would be better if MC gets all the ladies? I mean, that what you expect from incest game, NOT SHARING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER. Or it for future NTR(god, please, no)?

Reactions: pappypop

Mr..Xxx

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
As i can see, the redhead has son too. Why? It would be swinger thing? Like, in the end both males fuck all girls? Isnt it would be better if MC gets all the ladies? I mean, that what you expect from incest game, NOT SHARING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER. Or it for future NTR(god, please, no)?
Don't worry there will be no NTR content on this game and yes maby MC will get all the ladies.

Reactions: Escape

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Incest, Vaginal Sex, Male Protagonist, Public Sex, Bdsm , Mother-Son,Brother=Sisterm, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Rape, Voyeurism, Corruption, Animated, Footjob, Handjob, Titfuck"

DEV, or you Liar or you just F***ing Troll 80 LVL :(
Did not use Genre Spoiler Blank for you Planned Tags... PLS, put only Tags what you already put in Game! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I don't know if it's a European thing, but get rid of the tongue touching the backside of the upper teeth visuals. Frankly it looks stupid and off-putting.
It's not. Looks just as stupid on this side of the pond.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Don't worry there will be no NTR content on this game and yes maby MC will get all the ladies.
Always prefer the possibility of NTR as it is an easy way to introduce more sex into the game. Still, understand people's reservations about it. Hoping that rape tag is a non-starter. Violence against women is a complete turn off.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That was one hell of an exposition dump in the intro.

Yep. Horrible - thats why I had a look at the comments and after reading how poor the writing continues, I might stop it now .. maybe ^^

Edit: Ok - as soon as the characters start do talk It really becomes a mess. There a so many errors with wrong dialog and it is exhausting to keep track who really talks or thinks.

Nothing that can't be fixed - all in all quite solid.

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Not much here. It's rough. I'd be happy to help with rewriting in native English. Note though I am no English major.

Bring in all the cuties in the splash photo you've got pure gold here.

wakawaka

Jan 27, 2017
Always prefer the possibility of NTR as it is an easy way to introduce more sex into the game. Still, understand people's reservations about it. Hoping that rape tag is a non-starter. Violence against women is a complete turn off.
If the dev is just copying Spacer's story you won't have to worry about a lack of sex. If he started rendering scenes ... he might have enough to cover maybe 10% of the total scenes after about a year. Hell, blowjobs in the story sometimes last hours. MC has mythical dick powers.

Don't worry about the rape tag.

Reactions: mickster101
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes