VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lovers Lane [v0.1] [Mr.X]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I never read this story before, but I like the idea of gaming it. There are lots of other stories I would like to see made into a VN or Kinetic Novel. This story doesn't seem to have a copy right.
Another thing I would like to interject, good renders do make a VN better, but I find the story is the most important part and the renders are a vehicle to help the imagination.
I have found some crappy Games or VNs here with great renders, and some great ones with bad renders. Just my thoughts out loud (so to speak).
I hope to see updates soon. with lots of content.
Under US law Copyright is something that is automatic when you create a new work. You apply for a copyright to reinforce it and to have official paperwork to back it up. Also helps to file with the EU, UK, and China.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
The best thing this thread brought about is that I found out about this gem of a book. This will probably keep me busy for a bit. Thanks a lot!
He's also has 1 other completed story, and 3 others he's in the process of writing. He also has some stories that he has, with the original authors' permission, "supersized."

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Little feedback to the dev - 10 min reading intro is a bit of a bad start in my opinion.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Can you folks stop talking about this ripoff nonsense? Half the thread is spammed with this while you don't even know if it's ripped off. The dev wrote he has permission. What is the point droning on about it on a damn piracy forum?
I belong to staff who created the original story (well, at least I supported the author with the pictures and did some proof reading). So you are getting from first hand that this is a rip off. Now you KNOW it!
Spacer X told me that I did not gave the permission. Now you KNOW this, too!
Again - I don't mind the great story become a game. Not at all. But the developer should not claim this to be his work. The pictures are (probably). The text isn't. Not at all. As soon as he contacts Spacer and really gets the approval, everything is fine.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Plagiarism does not equal piracy in this context. There is a relationship but in this context I don't see how it's relevant.
However, you are probably right that enough has been said. Maybe further down the thread if this game persists, it will be helpful for future new players and should be reiterated.
actually i see plagiarism as far far worse than piracy. if only they'd let us hang plagiarists!

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
At least the thread is funny....
As for the game.... well....
Inconsistency in renders..... way too much narration.... utterly boring....
Even a rework might not be enough to save it....

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
all worries about plagiarism previous to the Dev commenting he had permission..valid..all comments post his comment..read the thread dudes and dudettes ..invalid :p now lets wait for the next update and enjoy our time on this earth hoping the aliens decide to finally attack...
I actually contacted the author and the Developer does not have his permission and he is quite upset about this.

Last edited:

kieranmr

Dec 2, 2017
You won me right at.... a questionable treatment regime for a diagnosed medical problem, requiring him to have six orgasms a day
*proceeds to download*
Try Six Times a Day, at . It's the story he's copy/pasting his dialogue from.

kieranmr

Dec 2, 2017
At least the thread is funny....
As for the game.... well....
Inconsistency in renders..... way too much narration.... utterly boring....
Even a rework might not be enough to save it....
Pretty much of the same opinion. Low quality renders that don't match the descriptions in the text, and no gameplay at all, just keep hitting space to read the story. The closest thing to actual gameplay is when you get to name your MC.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
first of all the story does'nt make any sense, his hot neighborhood had a crush on him well that probably happen in real world but at this extreme level i don't think so, the graphics is a mess, his mother hair is too stiff and bad render too

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
at very beginning of the game your mother doing your hand job for real, that imposible and she is a catholic no i don't think that will happen if the dev doesn't mention about what religion she is that still do

wakawaka

Jan 27, 2017
Ha. Yeah, if you're looking for a realistic story then this probably isn't the one for you. Frankly, the intro is the most realistic part of the story.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I asked the author to try to make some kind of agreement or compromise with the developer, if possible, before sending a DCMA notice and contacting patreon to shut down his account (patreon doesn't like incest...). That's all I can do - and want to do when being called a moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyouassholes
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes