VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lovers Lane [v0.1] [Mr.X]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tack1xxx

The game has small issues, but very normal for a 0.1 version.
    The game deserves 5 stars because of very nice models, not the same faces you see everywhere, and very good plot, unique...
    The tension and arousal between mom and son is extraordinary narrated and makes this a excellent game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Tickle

The quality of the renders needs to be improved more than a bit.The amount of text to scene is way too much or in other words - too much to read about a few scenes.The intro is too long( maybe spread it when introducing characters or simply shorten it ).Some other small things that bugged me- Susan and Suzanne ... too easy to confuse, sorry but it just sounds lazy on the dev's part, "aunt's" face looked weird when she smiled in the intro scenes.I'm sad to say that nothing about the game caught my attention, which is a first :(
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SojuThree

Pheeew goly does this guy need an editor.

If you can get over the walls of text, inaccurate names of speakers, and inconsistent use of quotations to indicate thoughts (Hey n'wah, you can use different colored text) there is a very meaty story here. But good god is it hard to get at.

Admittedly it's a rip off of a very popular online incest story involving a corrupt doctor giving a diagnosis to a teen requiring constant orgasms. The twist here is that it's gender-flipped and that a family friend who wants to fuck the teen is behind it all. As far as a premise for a game, it's not bad. It's not bad at all. But at this point, there's no game. There's one whole meaningless choice and a shit fucking butt ton of unnessicary text.

Personally, I think this one's going places. My personal recommendation is to stick with it tough it out until this fuck figures out how to use his backspace key.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

n0mads

Way too much expository dialogue, some renders are grainy and there are too many errors in text formatting (incorrect names for dialogue, spelling errors, unclear whether dialogue is internal or not, etc).

A game where a devout mother has to wrestle with her desires and morals so she can help her son is an appealing premise. But the execution is seriously flawed.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

this game is downright terrible, sure the backstory is flashed out.... but it's at least 10 minutes of "tell but don't show" and it would be enough for 5 other games.
    It's impossible to distinguish between thoughts and dialogue.
    The first guy that we see i already thinkin about how to fuck MC's mom. We are also forced to see other guys jizz on mom's friend; we don't see it, just her render covered in sperm. And I can be sure she will fuck other guys while hellbent on seducing the MC. This game is aimed at those that like NTR. but to avoid the tag, it won't show the action.
    The renders sure are amazing, but only till the characters have to display emotions. Mom at one point blushes and her face lokks like she had a nasty rush caused by toxic waste.
    The dev is also original with the naming. Susan and Suzanne... that's not confusing at all/
    (review based on v 0.1.) my advice to the dev; if you don't know how to make a game, don't do it
  6. 2.00 star(s)

retardedusername

Extremely long winded, make sure to read it out loud after you write so that you can get a more consistent pacing.
    be careful with unnatural bleed-through with renders. hands should not ghost through cocks.
    lots of typos and bad grammar. Also make sure to put quotes only where people are speaking. It helps to separate when a character is speaking from when they're thinking. I would also suggest putting thoughts into italics that way you can narrate without getting it confused with thoughts.
    I would go through and reread your work and remove unnecessary sentences. We don't need to hear someone is beautiful ten times.
    But this is a good premise and has a lot of potential. Unfortunately this won't go to the places that are sexiest on a site like Patreon.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LoveHart

Very promising incest game after long time . All protagonists are very desirable and really sexy. Excellent story, good ramping up, while the main protagonist do take it quite a bit slow, if you are searching for slow adult game this is the game .