VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lovers Lane [v0.1] [Mr.X]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
To the ripoff or plagiarism thing: If the original author wants to he can file a complaint to patreon, or not. What he does about this is his thing. No reason to derail the thread and insult anyone. (This goes for both sides)
We certainly won't take it down for that. Hell if we did we'd have to take down so many more games. And keep in mind this is a piracy site. This wouldn't be the first time people got warned/banned for being cunts and the drama deleted.

If it pisses you off that much, that this game copies some a story, just don't give it additional exposition. The author obviously knows about it and can decide on his own if he wants to act against it or not. He's an adult after all. If he doesn't, then it's his own fault if Mr..Xxx continues with this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Mods and Staff tend to take a hands-off approach to drama surrounding certain games but I'd appreciate it if people would be civil about this and not call each other names like children.

Last edited:

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Don't be too hard on him, guys. He admits upfront that this is his first game. True, it needs editing/rewriting for the grammar, but it's obvious English is not his first language, so that should be expected in a first effort.
Seems to me it could become a good incest/seduction/corruption type of game.
His Patreon page does not mention how often he plans to do updates, but if one comes out in a reasonable amount of time I'll probably become a patron.
I agree, though, the oversized dick is totally unnecessary.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
All I can say after reading SpacerX's work is "holy shit." Some of the best erotica I've read. I hope that someday it does become a VN, but this is not it IMO, nor is it the way to go about it.

A BJ-heavy VN is hard to find, probably because DaZ's lip morphs are hard to get right, and most VN authors phone it in and don't even do eye contact for some reason. You'd have to master oral scenes for SpacerX's stuff.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The plot appears to be a rip off of the rather famous story "Six times a day" by Spacer X. Not that I mind, but I wonder if the dev is connected with the author?
I knew I recognized it but couldn't remember the name. Now I can go back and finish reading it.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
crap man ... this is not what i was hoping for !
this game looks so nice !
i hope some kind of agreement can be reached !

we need this game so bad !

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I asked the author to try to make some kind of agreement or compromise with the developer, if possible, before sending a DCMA notice and contacting patreon to shut down his account (patreon doesn't like incest...). That's all I can do - and want to do when being called a moron.
you did enought...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks great but holy crap the dev needs to hire an editor. The text dosn't read like it's a second language so much as someone brain dumping all over their keyboard.

An editor to clean that up would make the game much better.

edit: oh wait, the dev is just coping verbatem the text from the erotic story. I see.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, wonder what's up with this game, any release date for 0.2?

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
As nobody was will to share his last post, i become myself a patreon and here you have his last message from 16 dec:

Unlocked

Finally gathered enough money to buy assets for the next version.

Not a lot information, ive also send him a personal message asking if the game continues, hope will answer..

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's a fine story, pity the paying fans have to wait 2 months for an update. But reality is as reality does :p

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Will be good to have an update every two months, but he didn't answer my message yet, i believe is dead....
Would be a pity, losing interest with a pretty decent start for a pretty decent VN. Perhaps later this month

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes