VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lovers Lane [v0.1] [Mr.X]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Aren't we on a piracy forum here? What is it with the complaints about the plagiarism? For all we know the dev may actually have a permission. Why do we care?

Anyways, the renders look nice. But as others noted the formatting of the text could use some refinement. I mean it's easy to follow the story and understand who says what. Still, a little polish would be welcome.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well its also on patreon..which if the dev of this and author many are saying this is stolen from are not connected in anyway..theres a big issue that'll get it taken down..and losing patreon often leads to abandoned..lol..so yup..matters not what we think..but it will if author and patreon think there is an issue
should add..i hope everythings cool though..i actually enjoyed this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Story telling and pacing are very confusing in this, and the fact that the narration isn't distiguished from the characters speaking doesn't help at all. Good potential but i got anoyed real fast.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hmm this was also good and bad at the same time, enjoyable and boring, but overall i liked it. Though it was painful with the dialogues since many times its hard to see what is said or what is a tought, plus many times the text itself doesnt concur with the char name.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Aren't we on a piracy forum here? What is it with the complaints about the plagiarism? For all we know the dev may actually have a permission. Why do we care?

Anyways, the renders look nice. But as others noted the formatting of the text could use some refinement. I mean it's easy to follow the story and understand who says what. Still, a little polish would be welcome.
Pirates shouldn't take from their own without at least a reach around or some type of tip of the old hat. One or the other. Lol. Honor among thieves and all that jazz. Yet it is 2018 and some of the young ins i come across would sell their moms out for a double stuffed Oreo so really wtf do I know. We once had a code but these times sure are a changin'

Reactions: Safetydummy

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I like the idea, renders are pretty bad, but man, calm down with the mistagging.

The tags represent what is presently in the game, not what is to be, you put that in the text to say that's planned at first. The game currently doesn't contain Anal, BDSM, footjob, rape, titfuck or voyeurism. I will let vaginal sex slide because there is ONE picture that shows it.

Reactions: Hyped

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I never read this story before, but I like the idea of gaming it. There are lots of other stories I would like to see made into a VN or Kinetic Novel. This story doesn't seem to have a copy right.
Another thing I would like to interject, good renders do make a VN better, but I find the story is the most important part and the renders are a vehicle to help the imagination.
I have found some crappy Games or VNs here with great renders, and some great ones with bad renders. Just my thoughts out loud (so to speak).
I hope to see updates soon. with lots of content.

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Haha another MC with supersized dick syndrome. Just give the guy a regular sized penis, we aren't playing these games to admire sizes anyway and it just ends up looking kinda stupid. :D
Whenever I hear someone complaining about MC's having big dicks, I feel they immediately need to be referred to Ron White.

Reactions: DD0 and xןʞ

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know what's more hilarious, the copy/paste of a web story, the fact that the story describes brown, curly hair while the Daz creature displayed shows none of those characteristics or that the confusing Susan/Suzanne naming was kept.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Everything everyone else has said is true. Really the only thing this VN is good for at this point is as an advertisement for the original Spacer X story. In fact, after finishing the game and reading all the comments I went straight to one of the links for Spacer X that was posted on here and I am continuing to read it on there. In my opinion, if the renders and writing of the VN were cleaned up it could really be a more visual version of the original and potentially be superior. It falls short of that currently. It's a shame. With the strong writing from Spacer X already complete, good rendering could make an awesome VN. It would also allow for the possibility of some structural freedom allowing the player to decide how to approach the various characters and make it more engrossing.

TLDR: Tons of potential, crap execution.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes