Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveInn-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: croco_nsfw

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I like the style of the game, i look forward to see more what the story will be for the ladies, and would love to see more guests even some where there is no interaction with. makes it a little bit more alive

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
I like the style of the game, i look forward to see more what the story will be for the ladies, and would love to see more guests even some where there is no interaction with. makes it a little bit more alive
That's the way I feel too, and for 0.1.6 I'm actually focusing a lot more on guests. Usually I work on the thing that's lacking the most, and that's the main thing sticking out right now.
Thanks for playing :giggle:

Reactions: FrankT

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone saw the ghost? I saw her in the room's corridor but clicked on next door without thinking and now I can't see her again.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
That's the way I feel too, and for 0.1.6 I'm actually focusing a lot more on guests. Usually I work on the thing that's lacking the most, and that's the main thing sticking out right now.
Hey man I'm loving your game so far. I'm a sucker for a game that mixes 2D with 3D I haven't gotten far. I just wanted to say it would be dope having a bush or pubes option for the characters. Would you consider implementing something like that or having some of the characters having a bush? Thank you for your time and reply when u do. ❤

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Happy you feel the same, when do you think you can release it?

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Hey man I'm loving your game so far. I'm a sucker for a game that mixes 2D with 3D I haven't gotten far. I just wanted to say it would be dope having a bush or pubes option for the characters. Would you consider implementing something like that or having some of the characters having a bush? Thank you for your time and reply when u do. ❤
Hey friend! While I agree that's a nice thing to have, it'd be a bit tedious to do right now as I go with development, since it would mean having different CGs and sprites and can get messy atm. Some characters canonically shave, and others don't. There's def characters with bushes!

Happy you feel the same, when do you think you can release it?
Can't really tell, but I update the game every 30/40 days arpox. I'm alone so this takes a lot of time actually haha Still can't do this full time, but maybe soon!
Btw, there's no chance your name is referring to one of the greatest Spanish rappers right?

Hoping for titfuck tag
Not too long from now friend.

Am I the only one that feels like I'm missing a lot of events? Any guide for getting the events?
As darlic said, I have some sort of system for following which events you've done and how to get to the next one. Still have to redo how some events initiate, but that's for a bit later.

these are good! cute artstyle aswell, definitely recommended picking up this game :D
Thank you very much! :giggle:

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Can't really tell, but I update the game every 30/40 days arpox. I'm alone so this takes a lot of time actually haha Still can't do this full time, but maybe soon!
Btw, there's no chance your name is referring to one of the greatest Spanish rappers right?
I will look forward to it, no its not referring to the spanish rapper, altough i knew him, not personally haha.

• Red Heart

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Hey friend! While I agree that's a nice thing to have, it'd be a bit tedious to do right now as I go with development, since it would mean having different CGs and sprites and can get messy atm. Some characters canonically shave, and others don't. There's def characters with bushes!

Not too long from now friend.

As darlic said, I have some sort of system for following which events you've done and how to get to the next one. Still have to redo how some events initiate, but that's for a bit later.

Thank you very much! :giggle:
I see well at least some of them have it appreciate it! Sorry if I seem weird I just really enjoy onee-san/milfs characters with bushes thats why I was wondering but I appreciate you implementing characters with them can't wait to see how you grow the game and see more characters like that :) And I understand you're early in development lol I'm just saying it would be awesome if you did implement having bushes on all of them as a setting if at some point when you complete the game you really don't mind doing that either way I'm happy to hear you're putting some characters with bushes either way I have no complaints! (y)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Development pausing

Hello bois! So, today I received some important news IRL, so I have to change priorities immediately. Nothing to worry about, it's about a position I've been desiring for a while, but it really needs my sole focus.

Since I won't be able to work as much as I'd like on Love Inn, I will pause Patreon payments for a bit until things resolve. Depending on how it goes, I could resume work as normal in a month in a bad case scenario; if things go ok, it could take two months; and if things go _really_ well, longer than that.

Love Inn is obviously not cancelled, I really love this thing. I won't be able to stop completely even during this time, so when I come back I hope I can share some cool things with you. Unfortunately you'll have to wait a bit more for 0.1.6 (might be bigger than originally planned after this break XD ).

I'll disappear for a while, and this Patreon post won't stay for long since you won't be able to see the game's page after I pause Patreon tomorrow 23rd of November, so people have enough time to see this post. I wanted to celebrate the 10k downloads that's about to happen tomorrow on itchio, but oh well haha.

You'll have news not too long from now, hopefully things are going well for you too :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: r3dSk0rp10n
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes