Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Good move on croco’s part to pause the billing, shame that this is the 2nd great game I’ve seen this year get it’s development paused. Wish you the best of luck croco_nsfw

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Go figure I'd find this game the day after development is pausing. Big fan of it so far, hoping for more Aya

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
Like others have mentioned, the art in this one is very good. Unique and cute. Well done!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Any idea what is happening with the development of this game? The dev on itch.io, however his Patreon page has been deleted. From what I've seen, he hasn't as much as posted a comment since then.

Does anyone have any news, perhaps if anyone is in the Discord?

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Any idea what is happening with the development of this game? The dev on itch.io, however his Patreon page has been deleted. From what I've seen, he hasn't as much as posted a comment since then.

Does anyone have any news, perhaps if anyone is in the Discord?
Development pausing

Hello bois! So, today I received some important news IRL, so I have to change priorities immediately. Nothing to worry about, it's about a position I've been desiring for a while, but it really needs my sole focus.

Since I won't be able to work as much as I'd like on Love Inn, I will pause Patreon payments for a bit until things resolve. Depending on how it goes, I could resume work as normal in a month in a bad case scenario; if things go ok, it could take two months; and if things go _really_ well, longer than that.

Love Inn is obviously not cancelled, I really love this thing. I won't be able to stop completely even during this time, so when I come back I hope I can share some cool things with you. Unfortunately you'll have to wait a bit more for 0.1.6 (might be bigger than originally planned after this break XD ).

I'll disappear for a while, and this Patreon post won't stay for long since you won't be able to see the game's page after I pause Patreon tomorrow 23rd of November, so people have enough time to see this post. I wanted to celebrate the 10k downloads that's about to happen tomorrow on itchio, but oh well haha.

You'll have news not too long from now, hopefully things are going well for you too :)

mrnoyb

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, that's exactly why I'm asking. The dev said that he'll be pausing development, but going as far as to delete his entire Patreon is worrying. Have there been any news since?
They didn't delete patreon account if you read their announcement about pausing development, It says once they pause patreon payments it takes the game page for their account down while its paused. You can still see their patreon account if you go to it just has nothing related to their game atm.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
They didn't delete patreon account if you read their announcement about pausing development, It says once they pause patreon payments it takes the game page for their account down while its paused. You can still see their patreon account if you go to it just has nothing related to their game atm.
Phew, that's a relief. Thanks for clearing that up!

Hapopo

Sep 7, 2018
Going pixelart isn't a bad idea to me, but i think the part around the eyes has a bit too much anti-aliasing on the posted screenshot

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Idk what everyone else is saying, this is an improvement over the previous, Keiko finally has a rack fit for an adult vn. Also, artists evolve, just look at this post showing how the project itself went through many iterations on style before the final product.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Idk what everyone else is saying, this is an improvement over the previous, Keiko finally has a rack fit for an adult vn. Also, artists evolve, just look at this post showing how the project itself went through many iterations on style before the final product.
Bro, what are you talking about? Her chest is literally the same size. If anything, they defy gravity for no reasons now.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes