3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 20, 2018
I seem to get this error message no matter what I do. (Windows 10)
I have never even seen the screen to enter the serial code.
I have run every exe at least 10 times with different conditions.
I have tried moving the files to several locations on my drives and retried the above.
I have tried renaming files in hopes of fixing an error.
I have redownloaded all the files in order to start from zero each time.

Jap locale? - Yes
Admin? - Yes
Windows 7 compatibility mode? - Yes

All failed, and I desire death.

1608336199180.png
1608336472511.png

Dec 18, 2019
I have tried moving the files to several locations on my drives and retried the above.

Jap locale? - Yes
Admin? - Yes

View attachment 946477
View attachment 946480
did you try to click on start and use the serial number fom the text thing?

Jan 20, 2018
It only gives the error message I showed in the image. - It is the first thing that happens after the window opens, everytime, no matter what I try.
1608573125774.png

Jan 20, 2018
About the anti-virus? I open windows security --> Virus & threat protection --> Protection history
The last thing reported was a (false) PUA from a different game I was downloading on 11/21/20.

Jan 20, 2018
hmm you use japanese locale? have you looked if the crack still exist?
As I had said in my first comment, yes, I have tried both with and without Jap locale.
As far as I can tell no files have been removed or deleted. If anything they only increase after using the hook file. Or increase after I crash.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
U have to set your pc to japanese local the game wont work on applocal u have to set it up manually in the control panel

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Heres how to do it

* Hit [Start] and start typing "Region & Language Settings", select that when it pops up and make sure your under [Region & Language] on the side bar
* Under [Country or region] there is a drop down, select [Japan]
* Restart computer

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Heres what worked for me to fix that error also make sure to use the "start.exe" not the actually game exe

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
this is what i told him
I think he needed more visual help ill just placed this here to help him out hopefully cause for what ever reason this game doesnt work with the applocal app we have to manually set our pc to Japaneses which causes some problems with other games in steam if u dont live in that region

Dec 18, 2019
I think he needed more visual help ill just placed this here to help him out hopefully cause for what ever reason this game doesnt work with the applocal app we have to manually set our pc to Japaneses which causes some problems with other games in steam if u dont live in that region
always have it at japanese. you don't need it as a priority but as an extra which it usually do in windows 10. then i have emulator for more tricky one. never had a problem with steam.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
always have it at japanese. you don't need it as a priority but as an extra which it usually do in windows 10. then i have emulator for more tricky one. never had a problem with steam.
I prefer to set my local to me current location only to change it to japa when ever I hit a hard Vn that for some reason doesnt work with the app version ( theres alot of them actually) since I have a few games in steam that actually wont start when I dont set it to my default local in my win 7 pc but in my win 10 pc I just set it to jap since most of the games I play there are VN

Dec 18, 2019
I prefer to set my local to me current location only to change it to japa when ever I hit a hard Vn that for some reason doesnt work with the app version ( theres alot of them actually) since I have a few games in steam that actually wont start when I dont set it to my default local in my win 7 pc but in my win 10 pc I just set it to jap since most of the games I play there are VN
i think win 7 works differently with the japanese thing. where as win 10 just download the text pack itself so you can have the text. so i never had any problems with steam games. only a few time maybe some stuff becomes jaapnese in writing though lol. but never a problem.

Dec 18, 2019

Jap locale? - Yes
Admin? - Yes

View attachment 946477
View attachment 946480
have you tried to get the saves unlocked? one of the folder should have full save try to get it activated. that's what i accidently did and stuff worked. maybe.
also try to run the game one time normally. then admin on start thing. in some cases move the game to a different kind of folder to get the registry off the hook. never change the folder name though. i also use win 10. didnt need to go for win 7 mode.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote