3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 20, 2018
have you tried to get the saves unlocked? one of the folder should have full save try to get it activated. that's what i accidently did and stuff worked. maybe.
also try to run the game one time normally. then admin on start thing. in some cases move the game to a different kind of folder to get the registry off the hook. never change the folder name though. i also use win 10. didnt need to go for win 7 mode.
I sent the image in the first comment from me with how my files looked, where would I even download said saves?

Also, yes my computer is set to Japanese and I am using locale emulator(with admin) to run things, I have played enough of these kinds of games to know this much.

I have been trying to get this game to work for me for at least 13 months now. I have given up twice, and even got a new computer within this time... I honestly have not even the slightest clue what has gone wrong.

Dec 18, 2019
I sent the image in the first comment from me with how my files looked, where would I even download said saves?

Also, yes my computer is set to Japanese and I am using locale emulator(with admin) to run things, I have played enough of these kinds of games to know this much.

I have been trying to get this game to work for me for at least 13 months now. I have given up twice, and even got a new computer within this time... I honestly have not even the slightest clue what has gone wrong.
first thing under the files folder., full save on a zip. basically the 100% thing. it actually make you skip outro and other stuff easier. only annoying thing is the skip thing.

Jan 20, 2018
Still failure. (I tried both koichocohook.exe(1) and start.exe(2))
The 684ca... file seems to be an error message of some sort though, it appeared after getting the error screen.
1609567628630.png

Jan 20, 2018
Did I miss a step? The files are in the folder.
I tried moving the files out of the "SystemSaveData" into the main folder and trying again, but still the same error.

Hexter

Jun 27, 2018
i keep getting the insert dvd loop, and i've tried everything, japanese locale, locale emulator, compability mode, nothing is working. Is there a DVD crack?

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
i keep getting the insert dvd loop, and i've tried everything, japanese locale, locale emulator, compability mode, nothing is working. Is there a DVD crack?
in my case, go to config, and delete KSC-LICENSE.

afterward you just start the game with KoichocoHook and enter the serial in the text that is included to make your current PC the one with valid licance to play the game

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
I got the dvd problem and I fixed just by playing from koichokohook.exe instead of start.exe... for some reason the second option always request a dvd

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
I'm having a problem with the game when I double click the Start.exe the game opens and then closes right aways I have windows 10 if that maters I could use some help please.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Before I contemplate, do only the five main girls have routes, or are there other routes like say the science lady?

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Damn rn i am searching for good and sweet vn like Konosora and while the few pictures i saw seemed promising, boy oh boy these tags are really keeping me away from trying this.

Can someone tell me how hard it really is to stomach? Reverse NTR, child abuse, kidnapping, psychological trauma, blackmail, betrayal...

Should i avoid it if i really despise NTR cancer?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Damn rn i am searching for good and sweet vn like Konosora and while the few pictures i saw seemed promising, boy oh boy these tags are really keeping me away from trying this.

Can someone tell me how hard it really is to stomach? Reverse NTR, child abuse, kidnapping, psychological trauma, blackmail, betrayal...

Should i avoid it if i really despise NTR cancer?
None of the things in your list play a huge part of the game except maybe trauma, and it doesn't go as hard as one might think, given the spoilers below, it's not too bad. This game is pretty lighthearted. I can't even recall where the reverse NTR, child abuse, or blackmail come into play, although it's been years since I've played this.

One of the heroines is bullied for being poor
One of the heroine's kid brother died when they were younger
One of the heroines is sick often, and has a weak body, but nothing grave or serious
Most of the game revolves around the election part of the title.

I will say I hated the main heroine (and her route's mandatory).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote