VN - Others - Completed - Love, Election & Chocolate [Final] [Sprite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Dardanit

This VN is really a tough one to rate for me and since i cant rate with half stars i give it a 3/5 even though it would be more of a 2,5/5 for me.

The main plot around the election is ok-ish i guess but the biggest problem i have with this VN, is having a mandatory route & therefore 1 "true" main route & heroine that you are forced to play to unlock the different routes.

The main heroine is your tsundere childhood friend and oh boy they really throw it in your face that she is a hardcore tsundere childhood friend, wich is clearly in love with the mc but cant bring herself to confess. That really drags through the whole first route & later through all the other routes too.

The biggest problem is that her behaviour which gets really really really obnoxious in the other routes, almost to the point that you start to hate the main heroine because of her unbearable jealousy & that is (in my eyes) not a good thing for a VN focused on school romance.

The unlocked routes have the election as the main plot too, so you always have to be careful not skipping to much scenes, because you will probably miss some new dialogue (which are often just a few lines) and that is so clearly made just to stretch the time for the routes.

The sex scenes are really nothing special and sometimes even feel out of place, they are not really needed to bring the story or relation of the characters further.

The "epilogues" are also super short and dont bring much value, they are just there to reach an "endpoint" for the route.

All in all its a rather disappointing school "romance" VN with a forced mandatory route and 4 unlockable routes which in the end always revolve around you getting stolen from the main heroine.