3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Art looks great, cute girls, but those tags are concentrated repellent for me...
Sigh...
Pass.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Mega link seem to be dead.
Yup Mega is dead - Making some links for you now - and updating the game to version 1.1 (the latest translation)
Be an hour or two.

Cheers

Reactions: sonhot

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Full game updated to version 1.1 (latest patch)
- -

My Mega keeps timing out with out of memory issues??? Weird?!

[English Patched, v1.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Ah, I remember this. Years later I watched the anime and I found it to be a lot better than the VN. The VN was a good read, though. The story was a lot better than the endings, which were all a little redundant and unfullfilling - kind'a like how all teen movies climax at the prom. Same thing. The election is at the end of every story line, and the result of the election is always the same. Also, the clingy cock-blocking childhood friend is easily in my top-10 of most punchable heroines. She was much more easy going in the anime.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
why did i read love, erection and chocolate? o.o

and the drawing... i recognize it somehow, hmmm.

ghostrop

Oct 22, 2017
Quick question, does someone have another link for the no dvd disc It wont let me access the site?

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
WTF is wrong with their hands? Especially that Satsuki chick's hand is horrifying. Stuff gives me the creeps.

ghostrop

Oct 22, 2017
It's included in the archive as a folder called "Koi to Chocolate|恋と選挙とチョコレート No DVD"
Ok, thank you for the response but I do not see an mountable image file in the archive that I extracted from the Mega linkz. I am using Daemon tools to mount images by the way.

Last edited:

tiresias

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, thank you for the response but I do not see an mountable image file in the archive that I extracted from the Mega linkz. I am using Daemon tools to mount images by the way.
I had hell trying to get this to work so don't feel bad. Read the .txt file called "important.txt" for instructions on how to get the game to run with the no-dvd crack. Basically, copy "hook.dll" and "KoichokoHook.exe" to the main game directory, then run the latter. You'll get a weird looking prompt - pick the first choice. It will then create subfolders /program files/sprite/koichoco/ and make a second copy of the KSC-VOICE.cct file which will eat up another 1.4GB in disk space. This program fools the game into thinking the original DVD is mounted at the cost of duplicating that 1 file.

You can try to hunt down an original Japanese ISO for this game and mount it but this other option is way easier than trying to locate one.

Reactions: Kryzin and Jynx

ghostrop

Oct 22, 2017
I had hell trying to get this to work so don't feel bad. Read the .txt file called "important.txt" for instructions on how to get the game to run with the no-dvd crack. Basically, copy "hook.dll" and "KoichokoHook.exe" to the main game directory, then run the latter. You'll get a weird looking prompt - pick the first choice. It will then create subfolders /program files/sprite/koichoco/ and make a second copy of the KSC-VOICE.cct file which will eat up another 1.4GB in disk space. This program fools the game into thinking the original DVD is mounted at the cost of duplicating that 1 file.

You can try to hunt down an original Japanese ISO for this game and mount it but this other option is way easier than trying to locate one.
OK thanks again I finally got it working I didn't even see that in the doc before.

Reactions: tiresias

Ykaruz

Dec 16, 2017
So, I keep getting this message, which I assume is requesting the DVD. I downloaded the game via torrent and there's no "important.txt" as tiresias said. I already tried using KoichokoHook.exe many times, but still nothing. I believe there's something to do with me not getting a request for the serial. The serial.txt is there, but is not requested when I execute KHook.exe. Any ideas? I'll try to download an ISO somewhere to mount an img in the meantime.

-----EDIT-------------

Turns out I only had the 1.0 patch. Downloaded the 1.1 and tried to install it after the 1.0, but it says the game is not there. I'm getting more and more confused.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote