3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ghostrop

Oct 22, 2017
So, I keep getting this message, which I assume is requesting the DVD. I downloaded the game via torrent and there's no "important.txt" as tiresias said. I already tried using KoichokoHook.exe many times, but still nothing. I believe there's something to do with me not getting a request for the serial. The serial.txt is there, but is not requested when I execute KHook.exe. Any ideas? I'll try to download an ISO somewhere to mount an img in the meantime.

-----EDIT-------------

Turns out I only had the 1.0 patch. Downloaded the 1.1 and tried to install it after the 1.0, but it says the game is not there. I'm getting more and more confused.
Are you running the game in JAP locale

alaval120

Jul 10, 2017
I am getting an error having to do with the movie playlist not loading. The error mentions "Movie01=Pathname.dir"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The no-dvd crack link is down, can any reup it? Or point to a version that doesn't need it, I downloaded the torrent version.

zeronex00

Mar 13, 2018
anyone can help I cant pass the op after the prologue and when I tried to download a save file near the end i cant becuz I'm also stuck the ED but the theme song is not playing

Sora90

Jun 20, 2018
I still have a problem with loading crash. And anticipating the question i done exactly everything form instalation section (change locale, unicode, fonts, ect.) Any other ideas how induce this to work?

May 16, 2017
So, I keep getting this message, which I assume is requesting the DVD. I downloaded the game via torrent and there's no "important.txt" as tiresias said. I already tried using KoichokoHook.exe many times, but still nothing. I believe there's something to do with me not getting a request for the serial. The serial.txt is there, but is not requested when I execute KHook.exe. Any ideas? I'll try to download an ISO somewhere to mount an img in the meantime.

-----EDIT-------------

Turns out I only had the 1.0 patch. Downloaded the 1.1 and tried to install it after the 1.0, but it says the game is not there. I'm getting more and more confused.
Did you manage to fix the problem?

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
Need Help for some reason my game won't work saying i need adobe shockwave even though i have it on my computer can someone help.

jon0020

Nov 14, 2018
For anyone who might have issues running this on win 10 I found this to be helpful.

SUCCESS!!!

Thanks for the info on AlphaROMdie I think those boxes were checked automatically so I had left them. The problem I was having turned out to be something totally different, that I thought I had fixed, that made this and a few other games suddenly start working.

Windows 10 64bit has a few places to "Set to local Japan" I had already done 1 and 2 but 3 had me stumped for a while and when I made that change a number of games started working for me

[1]
* Hit [Start] and start typing "Region & Language Settings", select that when it pops up and make sure your under [Region & Language] on the side bar
* Under [Country or region] there is a drop down, select [Japan]
* Restart computer
[2]
* Hit [Start] and start typing "Region & Language Settings", select that when it pops up and make sure your under [Region & Language] on the side bar
* Under Languages click the grey [+] button next to "Add a language", scroll until you see "Japanese" and install
* Restart computer
[3]
* Hit [Start] and start typing "Run" to open the Run command prompt and paste "Control international" without the quotes and press Enter
* Go to [Administrative] Tab and click on [Change system locale...], from the dropdown select [Japanese (Japan)], hit [OK]
* Restart computer

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the game i hava a problem every time i try tu run the game the start.exe o KoichocoHook.exe, i get tihs message

1572358193907.png
I have windows 10 i already change the local language to japan, i move the folder to program file, i dont what to do next?

Dec 18, 2019
the people that still getting the prolem with disc:

i clicked on start and also checked the seriel number pad above it just paste it on the white bar since it ask for it and it works perfectly with a full save as a bonus.

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for the game i hava a problem every time i try tu run the game the start.exe o KoichocoHook.exe, i get tihs message

the best way to solve this is click on the start program. give it the seriel number which a pad probably obe it show it and just paste it works perfect for me

View attachment 444057
I have windows 10 i already change the local language to japan, i move the folder to program file, i dont what to do next?
so what i find was the "start" program solve everything you just need to copy the seriel number and paste in the white bar. conveintly it is a pad with the number in the folder

Reactions: Twistty

Moniczyka

Nov 4, 2017
Here you have link to solution if you can't run game, it work for me so if you have Windows 10 and have some trouble to run this game then this is for you.

P.s. I apologize for my bad english is awfull when it comes to writing

Reactions: Anime Aoi

TaterMan

Apr 22, 2018
I can't get the damn game to work properly. I tried running it on my sandbox VM, with Japanese locale, Japanese as a language, and even locale emulator, but I keep getting the same error, no matter what I do. I'll get a screenshot of it and post it shortly...

---EDIT---

Here is the error I keep getting. This is the only legible one because if I don't use Locale Emulator, I get Unicode errors...
snip.PNG

This is the illegible one
illegible.PNG

I had my friend send me his game folder of Koichoco which was working perfectly for him, yet I get this error no matter what I do.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
I can't get the damn game to work properly. I tried running it on my sandbox VM, with Japanese locale, Japanese as a language, and even locale emulator, but I keep getting the same error, no matter what I do. I'll get a screenshot of it and post it shortly...

---EDIT---

Here is the error I keep getting. This is the only legible one because if I don't use Locale Emulator, I get Unicode errors...
View attachment 633911

This is the illegible one
View attachment 633913

I had my friend send me his game folder of Koichoco which was working perfectly for him, yet I get this error no matter what I do.
did you try my way?

Dec 18, 2019
Yes. Literally nothing works for me.
there is a start program in folder "start" when you click it, it want a code which exist in in folder too written on a notepad "serial". after that it worked for me considering i had all kind of problems like you had. i also used the full save file? so maybe that kinda helped too

TaterMan

Apr 22, 2018
there is a start program in folder "start" when you click it, it want a code which exist in in folder too written on a notepad "serial". after that it worked for me considering i had all kind of problems like you had. i also used the full save file? so maybe that kinda helped too
I'll try downloading the game again. However, my AV keeps detecting the KoichocoHook thing as a virus, so that's incredibly annoying.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote