• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
This game has the potential to be one of (if not the best adult visual novel game out there) however, the updates need to roll out a bit quicker so its more up-to-date.
Seriously, when will the new update roll out.
Apart from that, this game is my personal favourite and @veqvil keep up the good work

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
... do these look familiar to you pale skin red eyes short hair
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have pale skin and red eyes, but their hair color is different, facial features are different, hairstyle is different. Also, I think Caitlyn has her hair in a bun at the back, so it's not short. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
They have pale skin and red eyes, but their hair color is different, facial features are different, hairstyle is different. Also, I think Caitlyn has her hair in a bun at the back, so it's not short. But I'm not 100% sure about that.
one thing is for sure i hope the update comes out soon

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 20. Feb)

Has their been any news i dont see any more patreon post since 28th of januari.

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
The length of this 'testing' is just over the top...how can a game be so broken that its taken like 4 weeks just to test after renders, coding and writing have all been finished. Don't get me wrong this game is one of my favourites but its just confusing me when compared to other devs in the testing stage

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
The length of this 'testing' is just over the top...how can a game be so broken that its taken like 4 weeks just to test after renders, coding and writing have all been finished. Don't get me wrong this game is one of my favourites but its just confusing me when compared to other devs in the testing stage
ahahaha so true maybe he messed up and deleted a whole set of image rendering on his computer and need to start again.

Reactions: Rehxntai

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Any idea what it says?
CURRENTLY:

Testing "new" in-game features. (Prob have to leave out Becky? Let's see.)

NEXT:
Becky Submission content (Secondary Vote winner) (groundwork is done, but if it makes into the game will be determined on upcoming process)

FINISHED:
Bug fixes 0.07
Content planning
Gameplay enhancements
Dialogue and Story
Main-story content
Path openers scenes
Additional story and code transition tweaks
Amy Love Path content (Primary Vote winner)

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
CURRENTLY:

Testing "new" in-game features. (Prob have to leave out Becky? Let's see.)

NEXT:
Becky Submission content (Secondary Vote winner) (groundwork is done, but if it makes into the game will be determined on upcoming process)

FINISHED:
Bug fixes 0.07
Content planning
Gameplay enhancements
Dialogue and Story
Main-story content
Path openers scenes
Additional story and code transition tweaks
Amy Love Path content (Primary Vote winner)
Any tentative date of release?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes