D

Deleted member 9433

Damn ! This game is good.
Best adult Game ever.
No useless grinding
No Stupid maps (running around)
Great Art
Smooth gameplay
And the best a nice and interesting Story !!!

Reactions: Hadgar

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really don't understand how this game takes so much long between updates, he has a reasonable number of patreons, the story is very good and engading, the renders are also very good,he has more than 600 patreons and takes 4 to 5 months? ,while some games that lacks quality like this one and has like 100 patreons are updated montly, we also have very good ones updated montly.

U

User_1246407

I really don't understand how this game takes so much long between updates, he has a reasonable number of patreons, the story is very good and engading, the renders are also very good,he has more than 600 patreons and takes 4 to 5 months? ,while some games that lacks quality like this one and has like 100 patreons are updated montly, we also have very good ones updated montly.
I checked his patreon and it says that he is a student and works part-time, i think it can be the reason why it takes so long.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
1 month of testing, 3 for development :ROFLMAO:, reminds me of gumdrop
Except Gumdrop hasn't released anything for an entire year (and no, I don't count that Christmas special, which was non-canonical at that too), so lets not compare Veqvil to Gumdrop because Veq is trying to get things done as fast as he can, Gum is more than likely intentionally milking and not updating the game at all. But perhaps he's forced to update "soon", because steadily his revenue is decreasing, it wasn't that long ago when he made like 10k/month, now it has dropped down to nearly 7.5k a month, which is still absolutely ridiculous amount of money, money he doesn't deserve, considering that he's not giving anything in return, certainly not updating his game :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Will it be 5 months for 5 minutes of update again? :unsure:
I hope not, but I'm confident that the update will be released relatively soon, the update is being tested, has been for a few days now, so there's hoping :)

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a wellknown problem of the actual version of the game...
I'm near to the actual end : I'm trying to activate the third switch. I saw where is the lamp in the backyard, but each time i enter the garage, the game crash :(
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
...ect...."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thx if someone can help me to fix that.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Any updates? I saw on his patreon the update will come soon and its dated January 28 and its almost a month now. I really like the game i hope it comes soon.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes