Blured

Feb 11, 2019
View attachment 31446

Overview:
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
Thread Updated: 2018-10-29
Release Date: 2018-10-29
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Characters:

Download
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - -

Little Xmas Gift!

Extras: - -

View attachment 64047 View attachment 64043 View attachment 44438 View attachment 44439 View attachment 31433 View attachment 31434 View attachment 31440 View attachment 64042 View attachment 64044 View attachment 64046 View attachment 44440 View attachment 64045 View attachment 44436 View attachment 86284 View attachment 86307
just wondering when there is going to be an update to this game really enjoyed it

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Except Gumdrop hasn't released anything for an entire year (and no, I don't count that Christmas special, which was non-canonical at that too), so lets not compare Veqvil to Gumdrop because Veq is trying to get things done as fast as he can, Gum is more than likely intentionally milking and not updating the game at all. But perhaps he's forced to update "soon", because steadily his revenue is decreasing, it wasn't that long ago when he made like 10k/month, now it has dropped down to nearly 7.5k a month, which is still absolutely ridiculous amount of money, money he doesn't deserve, considering that he's not giving anything in return, certainly not updating his game :p
I dont know why but i believe in @veqvil and i believe in his game. and if he is anything like me the wait will be worth it
we all know that the cliffhanger at end of this current update meant i so want to marry my Alice i dont have her on my signature for nothing

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Definitely, but I want more of mom too, the sex scene was awesome with her, more of that, and more romance too :p
i rather have more content with Alice then mom unfortunately though despite wishing this i believe i remember the creator saying she just going to be a side girl despite how sexy and liked she is then the other girls out of all girls in the game shes the one that stands out the most for me

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i rather have more content with Alice then mom unfortually though despite wishing this i believe i remember the creator saying she just going to be a side girl despite sexy and liked she is then the other girls out of all girls in the game shes the one that stands out the most for me
Wouldn't make any sense to me to have Alice as a mere side girl, she and Mira should be some of the main girls, only their mom would be a side character for obvious reasons; she's a married woman after all and she doesn't strike me as the cheating type xD

rini

Jul 20, 2017
how do you activate all three switches? found the one in the basement and the one behind the painting but it keeps telling me find something sharp

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Probably before 2020
haha that was funny

we all know that the cliffhanger at end of this current update meant i so want to marry my Alice i dont have her on my signature for nothing
There is no Alice in the game so emm yeah...

Definitely, but I want more of mom too, the sex scene was awesome with her, more of that, and more romance too :p
Yeah mom is alright but Amy and Caitlyn c'mon man there is nothing better that those two...

i rather have more content with Alice then mom unfortunately though despite wishing this i believe i remember the creator saying she just going to be a side girl despite how sexy and liked she is then the other girls out of all girls in the game shes the one that stands out the most for me
there is no Alice in the game man, i have no idea what are you whining about :ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
haha that was funny

Yeah mom is alright but Amy and Caitlyn c'mon man there is nothing better that those two...

there is no Alice in the game man, i have no idea what are you whining about :ROFLMAO:
He's just stuck with calling Caitlyn Alice, haha, habits die hard xD

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
haha that was funny

im glad you changed your title description since you dont like sage

Reactions: Endrju
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes