• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
For some reason none of my titles are giving me any LP or RP regeneration. Does anyone know what the issue is?
The only thing I can think of is that you need to claim/activate the titles on the title screen after you've earned them. If that's not that problem, I could look at your save file if you upload it.

NZPIEFACE

Aug 27, 2018
The only thing I can think of is that you need to claim/activate the titles on the title screen after you've earned them. If that's not that problem, I could look at your save file if you upload it.
I figured out the issue, I was just playing on a v1.10 save in the v2.07 game. Thanks for the offer to help. Deleting the save fixed the issue, and I only lost a bit of progress.

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1706635636993.png

Was sort of confused by this marketing. Can the monsters fuck the girl??

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
View attachment 3309691

Was sort of confused by this marketing. Can the monsters fuck the girl??
Yes, they can, when their next move is a yellow "!" they will do a grapple and if you don't break free or can't break free, their next move is a sexual move, and the frame you see in the image is from the library event, you need a card to trigger it

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yes, they can, when their next move is a yellow "!" they will do a grapple and if you don't break free or can't break free, their next move is a sexual move, and the frame you see in the image is from the library event, you need a card to trigger it
Interesting. Has DLC been released here yet?

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
So this version is better than official steam release?
I really don't know since i only played the Steam version. But some people says the version here is better translated and some choices in words fits better, so my only recommendation is that if you can buy it to support the author, do it xd

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
For some reason none of my titles are giving me any LP or RP regeneration. Does anyone know what the issue is?
There is an option to turn off/on auto-regen, you probably pressed it by accident. (Probably so you can get to the 1 HP title)
Just press ''Tab'' again to re-enable it.

dodactem

May 4, 2018
Encountered a couple strange bugs. The cabin birthing event wont go away even though I'm no longer pregnant, and this happens when im in the child state with lewd mark, idk if it happens without lewdmark yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody else encountered these? Is this fixed with 2.10? I can't see anything hinting at it in the changelog. Afaik, there's nothing wrong with the pngs this scene is supposed to reference, it's just not displaying them for whatever reason.

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Encountered a couple strange bugs. The cabin birthing event wont go away even though I'm no longer pregnant, and this happens when im in the child state with lewd mark, idk if it happens without lewdmark yet.
Anybody else encountered these? Is this fixed with 2.10? I can't see anything hinting at it in the changelog. Afaik, there's nothing wrong with the pngs this scene is supposed to reference, it's just not displaying them for whatever reason.
If you were using my mod, that might have been my fault, sorry about that. Either way, I've made some changes and updated my original post.
Considering pregnancy was not intended to work the way I changed it to (and it didn't have any gameplay effects) the doctor didn't even actually remove the pregnant status effect, but just changed the standing graphic. The increased chances I added in are determinate on the status effect being there, so if it wasn't being removed, the event would keep happening. It should be fixed.

On an unrelated note, I found that if my original changes weren't applied to the lewd state for enemies, weird things would happen. So, be careful timing when you use your sex cards, or the enemy might end up getting the upper hand over you at the last moment. Second, I found that the 'yellow' boss was still a bit of a limp-dick, so I just added 1 damage to his attack (this is on top of the already existing climax damage) so that his cunnilingus can actually defeat you eventually.

dodactem

May 4, 2018
If you were using my mod, that might have been my fault, sorry about that. Either way, I've made some changes and updated my original post.
Considering pregnancy was not intended to work the way I changed it to (and it didn't have any gameplay effects) the doctor didn't even actually remove the pregnant status effect, but just changed the standing graphic. The increased chances I added in are determinate on the status effect being there, so if it wasn't being removed, the event would keep happening. It should be fixed.

On an unrelated note, I found that if my original changes weren't applied to the lewd state for enemies, weird things would happen. So, be careful timing when you use your sex cards, or the enemy might end up getting the upper hand over you at the last moment. Second, I found that the 'yellow' boss was still a bit of a limp-dick, so I just added 1 damage to his attack (this is on top of the already existing climax damage) so that his cunnilingus can actually defeat you eventually.
Goootcha. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am in fact using your mod, though my post probably made that pretty obvious lol. Thank you very much for checking that out, I've really been enjoying your mod. It changes the lewd gameplay in the perfect way, imo.

Reactions: hyperk2

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I have to apologize. Several bugs have been found with my mod. It's currently being taken care of, and should be ready very soon. I'll edit this post when it's ready.

Edit: Ok! I do believe the bugs have been squashed. This was relating to whether the enemy should or actually would be stunned on climax. The pregnancy chance was also out of sequence. There are also a couple of new additions as well. The 'mounting' type attacks such as 'Ride On' now have a time limit, but don't worry it should still be plenty of time for most situations. Second, the wolf enemy now has a chance to strip you naked if your clothes are already torn. I'd like to especially thank dodactem who has been helping me test and report issues. If you guys run into any problems, I will do my best to fix them.

Last edited:

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
I have to apologize. Several bugs have been found with my mod. It's currently being taken care of, and should be ready very soon. I'll edit this post when it's ready.

Edit: Ok! I do believe the bugs have been squashed. This was relating to whether the enemy should or actually would be stunned on climax. The pregnancy chance was also out of sequence. There are also a couple of new additions as well. The 'mounting' type attacks such as 'Ride On' now have a time limit, but don't worry it should still be plenty of time for most situations. Second, the wolf enemy now has a chance to strip you naked if your clothes are already torn. I'd like to especially thank dodactem who has been helping me test and report issues. If you guys run into any problems, I will do my best to fix them.

MEGA
I remember there was that one enemy that kept trying to strip your underwear, but failed most of the times and reduce 1 of your AP instead. The orc maybe?

Can you make it so that if being lewd enough, we'd stop resisting and let it does the stuff?

Reactions: dodactem

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I remember there was that one enemy that kept trying to strip your underwear, but failed most of the times and reduce 1 of your AP instead. The orc maybe?

Can you make it so that if being lewd enough, we'd stop resisting and let it does the stuff?
That shouldn't be too hard to do. Mechanically, I'm not sure how impactful that would be though since the pantyless state only lasts until the end of combat.I did add extra RPG damage received from being pantyless, so there's that at least.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes