fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
is it the one where you get all four boss buffs duing the fight to beat it? I beat that one
there are two "final bosses", and they both have a mechanic like that, so no. when you're at the screen before fighting the red/green/yellow/blue mini-bosses, don't go right. you can instead walk "forward" towards the camera, and get the choice of fighting white/black mini-bosses. they're pretty tough (but were just as trivial as the final boss with a succubus build imo). 20 floors after defeating the 2nd one, you'll be given the option to face the secret final boss. technically, you can face it as soon as floor 60. also, obviously need a newer version than the OP one.

Tips: Save Curiosity's Veil (which I got SPECIFICALLY for this fight) for the same turn you activate Aitros's Protection (special boss battle card), even if you can activate it sooner, since it'll compound the defense bonus the latter gives. Requires getting both of them in your hand at the same time and the right time, but part 2 hits like a truck and you need as much def as you can get.

I think it might actually be easier to deliberately not activate part 2. its defenses fall, but its attacks increase, and it still has a massive HP pool (dynamic to floor count; over 1000 when I faced it).

It was able to one/two-shot me at 10def & 80hp/rp. After grinding a fair bit (see below) I was able to do it with just a little bit of my heart in the cards. 100rp was one enough rp to not get one-shotted into an orgasm (and probably losing). Like the normal final boss, it required two golden kicks to finish (maybe 3 if you don't activate part 2). But unlike the normal final boss, it took a lot more than 3 turns to get there.

Here's the deck/stats I had. Relief is mandatory. Natal Pray has a limit (I THINK it's 3 times per turn). Refresh is amazing. probably should've had 4 refresh & 2 natal. other than that it's pretty much perfect. Zero room for waste.

1709429671956.png
1709429197084.png

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
here's a FULL SAVE file attached for ENDING 4 that requires VERSION 2.07 OR HIGHER. although you can just ignore the final boss and keep playing if you want.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Vedhon

Dec 16, 2023
It seems that this game has a dlc on steam, wonder if it will be added here. I think it adds some pretty good stuff from what I saw there.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
so, apparently the steam version removed the loli parts. not surprised considering how hard steam cracks down on even flat adults

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
so, apparently the steam version removed the loli parts. not surprised considering how hard steam cracks down on even flat adults
They did that? When? I have the game since its release in Steam and when the DLC came out, i was able to see the loli version o_O dunno if had to be something related to the extra patch that the publisher posted when released (I always installed the extra patch because they said that it add extra content so i guess Steam removed it but they re-added it as an external patch)

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
They did that? When? I have the game since its release in Steam and when the DLC came out, i was able to see the loli version o_O dunno if had to be something related to the extra patch that the publisher posted when released (I always installed the extra patch because they said that it add extra content so i guess Steam removed it but they re-added it as an external patch)
didn't know there was an extra patch, so that's probably what it was

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
I've been behind on JoiPlay updates for a while (I was on the last version from Google Play before it got removed), and apparently recent versions have a problem running the battles with the default settings. There's a very easy workaround though.

1. Add it as a new game, but select "index.html" instead of "game.exe"
2. Open the Edit Menu (hold on game icon, then release)
3. Tap "RPG Maker MZ" and change it to "HTML"

The game won't be full screen anymore, but the buttons work normally and the game no longer lags in battles.

Edit: Also, startup may take a bit longer than it did previously.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes