Booblador

Nov 1, 2021
I remember there was that one enemy that kept trying to strip your underwear, but failed most of the times and reduce 1 of your AP instead. The orc maybe?

Can you make it so that if being lewd enough, we'd stop resisting and let it does the stuff?
Welp, as far as I know, the only way to let it strip your panties is just by not having any AP when he does it

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
What is the point of the crimson lilies and the forget-me-not crown?

Edit: Also what does the Distant Promise card do?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
What best latest version of game, is OP the best version ?
doubt it, while I have not update mine(never got around to doing it), I know it at least a V2.something, as oppose to the V1.10 from OP. It's somewhere in the thread. Would use search function if I know the version number to actually search. Maybe search "latest" and see if that help?

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
What is the point of the crimson lilies and the forget-me-not crown?

Edit: Also what does the Distant Promise card do?
You'll get an event at random arriving at the grave. Forget-me-not crown provides LP regen and Crimson one RP regen

413m

Jul 15, 2018
Wtf is this game balance, on my very first run I got the Temptation card which essentially one shots everything including bosses, and enough passive hp regen from titles to just out heal any damage. It's actually impossible to lose

mongol365

Oct 24, 2019
Wtf is this game balance, on my very first run I got the Temptation card which essentially one shots everything including bosses, and enough passive hp regen from titles to just out heal any damage. It's actually impossible to lose
you haven't seen the final boss...

JONGXINA

Jan 28, 2024
Does anyone know how to solve the problem where it just keeps loading when i start the game in lost chapter V 2.07 , while i tried it on the V 1.10 and i can play the game perfectly fine

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes