EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1663442874137.png

Overview:
Awakened by the cold in the deep darkness. I have nothing, everything is left in the dark. Turning on a little light, the girl advances, Leaving all of her choices to you. The girl did not know how much of a mistake she made putting her faith in a sexual deviant like you. Guide this girl in her search for what she has lost, and lose even more along the way (Like her virginity, her pride, her common fucking sense, Etc, Etc.)​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2022-09-06
Developer: Almichadia
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Translators: Randomusername3242 and TragicSolitude
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1663442898043.png 1663442919360.png 1663442940774.png 1663442964621.png 1663442996516.png 1663443016179.png

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
It's severely lacking in content H-Wise but the voice and art style is pretty gewd enough to say that there are effort placed in it.
[The issue is the finished product feel's like it was released despite not being completed.]
Could have been polished more and would have been a very good game.

Jul 19, 2018
Just as a note - the game uses the 1.00 base, not 1.07 so even if it has the 1.07 bugfixes, it does NOT have the 1.07 game changes.

Some of the events were changed between 1.00 and 1.07 - The alternate methods of getting some items are missing (was introduced in 1.05-06 from memory?) where you could get access to some items if you took certain choices anyway (If the guard dies when you meet him, you're still able to get the ring off him by an alternate method, which allows you to get the flag from the king, whereas in 1.00 you fail and that's it)

and at least one (if not two but I haven't seen the other to confirm) of the events is the old one - the drink a suspicious potion in the room is the old one, since it's been derandomised.

To be specific - the old one is just 'drink the potion and don't' and the 1.07 version will now let you pick between two potions, or to not drink it at all.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Since I already finished the game some quick tips / guide (there are SPOILERS):

The cards are your attack / skills, you have limited slots so choose wisely

If you want to play as the loli just keep playing until you find a wizard enemy that will cast the "regresion spell" and you will always be a loli.

If you want the "hearth tatoo" or "womb tatoo" just keep it on the party on certain dream, stay there and on the second time you will get it.

There are sex or lewd cards, if you end a battle while lewd it should roll for one of those cards that go from temptation, removing your underwear to even fuck your foe.

There are different endings depending on how lewd you where.

There is new game +

If you are a beasty lover there is a wolf enemy that can fuck the protagonist but sadly is just anal.

the clothes can get damage with time, if you dont repair them it will be kept that way.

once you finish the game you will unlock the gallery from the main menu in which you can select the protagonist form (normal, big boobs or loli), the lewdness and the type of enemy you wish to fight.

There are 4 bosses and a final boss, once you advance certain number of tiles you can challenge a boss (you decide in which order but only some have H-attacks). After certain number of tiles and defeating the other bosses you will challenge the last boss so even if every "tile or turn" are random the bosses tile are at 20 tiles of distance and the final fight is at turn 100.

The game may look simple but is a good and fun game to play.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Nice art, some actual gameplay, proper fan translation, and... the loli tag? Shit, better download this quick before it gets R7'd.

Seriously though, I haven't played a decent H Rouguelike since Last Evil (not even sure if there's been any since then) and I'm very much a fan of this artstyle if the game's going for more of a horror theme, going to have to check this out quick. May be worth reviewing.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Just as a note - the game uses the 1.00 base, not 1.07 so even if it has the 1.07 bugfixes, it does NOT have the 1.07 game changes.
But why it's not proper 1.07 version? What the idea of adding bugfixes from future updates but neglecting other changes? Do you happen to know anything? :unsure:

Oct 26, 2017
Do you have a choice here? Can you manipulate the game(not modding) so you can get specific sexual actions(Read: Keep virginity despite having sex), or is it mindless sex or no sex? Is it binary or has freedom?
And hopefully, some kind of EASY difficulty or a way to make it relaxing if the above is true. l dislike retrying because of unfairness; l have a disdain of roguelites

Reactions: wallglued
Jul 19, 2018
But why it's not proper 1.07 version? What the idea of adding bugfixes from future updates but neglecting other changes? Do you happen to know anything? :unsure:

Because I've played all the versions between 1.00 and 1.07 - there's several major bugs that are in the translation. Basically the claim that it was ONLY bug fixes is wrong, and it is revealed when you compare the Japanese 1.07 and this translation side by side.

(An example is there's a couple of mistriggers in events that raise the wrong stats (ie text says one thing and mechanically does another) which were addressed by the dev by altering the text (ie the text was changed) and translation uses the old text which in effect reverts the patch changes)

There's a few events that were altered as well (the mentioned potion event is an example where the difference in the same event is the RNG of it being removed, and all 'alternate paths' of getting an item are missing in this translation, but are in 1.07) as well as a couple of removed mechanics (Succeeding an event no longer applies a permanent penalty to future visits of the same event, but in turn, you no longer can get beyond + or -100 in the governing stat (ie faith or morality) and I think the maximum is 80? I know you can't send it beyond 100 now, meaning you can't get 0% chance to do any event (My 1.00 JP version has events where I have -20% chance to succeed an event, as an example))

If you have the JP version, there's actually a text file that outlines all the patch notes, and if you punt it through google translate, and look closely at the translated version provided above, you'll notice NONE of the patch note fixes are applied.

Basically, most likely the translators worked on 1.00, assumed that the 1.07 didn't have any major changes, and applied the 1.00 translation they worked on to the 1.07 JP version, without realising that there were ACTUAL gameplay changes (and consequently differences) which were reverted by their translation.

Reactions: Blake639
Jul 19, 2018
And in a unrelated note, cards at least from my reading weren't changed between 1.00 and 1.07 (ie card descriptions and how they work mechanically in game), so if you grab all the graphics found in /img/pictures/ drop them into a 1.07 JP version (note the translators missed a couple of cards, but the translation work itself is quite solid - the problem outlined above aside) you'd only need to machine translate the text (with say the likes of Mtool) and you'd have a slightly worse translation (due to Google translate/Sugoi) of the text with all the cards readable which until the translators of this version fix, is the best version you're going to get for a while.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes