• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
You need to get your lewdness up.

I know, that sounded stupid, but let's talk specifics:

At 15 lewdness, you get 2 taunt cards, if you go to your titles (Shift at the intermission) after you achieve the 15 points.

To get those points:

- If you're walking in the desert, drink the offered water - depending (50% chance as there's two variations) drinking the water ends up get the option to blowjob the person offering the water or being stuck in heat (with only masturbation cards offered) in your next combat until you orgasm. Note that there's actually a slight text difference in the two variants, and you can figure out which is which if you know the difference between the two.

(You lose faith if you decline the water from the person who wants to help you. Conversely, if you want to avoid sex scenes, you will automatically fail this if you are regressed. You also cannot offer to pay for a inn room with sex if regressed while we're on the topic.)

- There is a forest event where you run into a party's gear unattended. You can keep stealing, with the % dropping each successful attempt and rewarding you with gold. Failing means you must return the items, and you will be raped (being regressed doesn't protect against you against being raped in this case) and you net 2-3 lewdness points.

- There is a woman who is staring at the moon. After you visit her the first time, you can tell her you're here to see her, and picking option 3 here can give you lewdness points.

Get the Levi Suit card when offered then you can:

- When you end up in the library, you can instead of offering 40 gold instead to pay with your body, for +2-3 (or 2x if you have found the ability to double the stat) lewdness, +1 magic and -5 morality (I think?) the latter two being given if you pay him for book access.

If you need the crest (Which will add a 2 AP sex card for use in combat in your deck), you can get it in one of two following ways:

When you reach the layer with the temple and a priest praying there is a 50% chance (based on which version of the event which is written VERY slightly differently, once again a 1.07 thing) by asking for a blessing (option 2) you will be given a crest and your faith will increase by 5. (Picking option 1 on this variant will give you LP).

Note, if you pick option 2, and you're on the OTHER variant, your faith will increase by 5 and she will remove your crest. Picking option 1 on this variant will net you a forget-me-not flower instead. Option 3 will give you money on both variants.)

If you run into the room with people having sex, picking option 1 twice will either net you the crest, or a ride on card. Running away decreases your faith.

Once you get the crest:

At the bridge, you can tempt the person guarding the bridge for +2-3 lewdness and +100/200 gold

When you run into the cat and you are given an option to either pet, hold or chase away, option 1 will net you a strip card (which I think activates the inn sex event) and second+ visits will net a ride on card.

Option 2 will enlarge your breasts (and revert regression)

At the Inn, you can now work to get +2 lewdness points if you pick option 1. However, it will ALSO zero out your sex points, meaning you will immediately orgasm at your next combat.

This isn't an exhaustive list, (There's a couple of obscure ones, where you can seduce the dead king and screw him once for 3-6 lewdness points before he disappears) and I'm pretty sure I forgot a couple somewhere.
Damn thats a lot of info!Thanks for taking the time to type it out ill give it a go!

Reactions: Gruadian

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
As someone said, last boss was impossible to kill. I mean ofc it's possible but you have to had a perfect run or sth.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
As someone said, last boss was impossible to kill. I mean ofc it's possible but you have to had a perfect run or sth.
Really isn't. On my first successful run, which was only the second run actually making it there, I had basically randomized my deck and was fucking around because I messed around with lust attacks. Turns out, after like 5 turns of surviving the onslaught, the 4 bosses I beat lended me their power and from that point on I took less damage and the 10/turn bleed was applied to the boss instead. Was pretty easy to win after that point.

So as long as you stack defensives and get the easy "heal every round" titles, you should be good to go.

Karn52

Jun 4, 2018
This would be posted after I struggled through the game in Japanese lol.
A few tips that are probably obvious in the translated version.
Make sure you're going into your shift menu and activating titles. You get one after each boss. You get extra Ap and draws for rows and columns respectively.
If you have forget-me-nots you can remove cards in the Ctrl menu.
Some of the 2000 point buffs are pretty strong and can give affects that double gains for a specific stat.
Most importantly tho if you want to reroll an event or restart a boss fight you can just press F5 and it'll refresh the game. This is the only reason it didn't take me like 50 runs to beat this since I know literally 0 Japanese. It's also handy for fishing certain events since I think there's a special ending/event(?) relating to some keys or some shit.
Again everything but that last part is probably useless now that it's translated haha.

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
This was pretty good. A+. Beat it on the first try with 2k starting bonus, the doubling of lewd gains was pretty nuts. Had like 60+ end game, three hits bonked the last boss, was oneshotting everything else. Thanks for the translator.

Might come back if this gets updated to the latest version to see if it's better.

maxidave

Feb 26, 2018
Game crashes if you are a child and beat the golden door boss due to a missing picture
also how do you stop being a child found no way to cure it

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Game crashes if you are a child and beat the golden door boss due to a missing picture
also how do you stop being a child found no way to cure it
There is an event with a random potion that either gives you large breasts which cancels the regression (you being a loli) or gives you +5 max LP.Thats the only way i have found out and its not guaranteed to work even if you rng your way to it...

Last edited:
Reactions: maxidave

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Alright lewdness runs are OP. If you are struggling to beat the final boss to unlock the recollection i highly recommend going for one.
What you need to do if you wanna try as well is as follows:

1)Before the game begins(starting perks)
Gather some meta currency to get the starting bonuses.I had played some games so i had the big one with +4 perks but its certainly doable with lower and lesser ones(read till the end of step 1 for which ones).You will need to go ham on rerolls to get the perks that matter.I highly recommend going for +10 flat lewdness and the starting succubus set.These make the starting game a cakewalk, giving you a lot of leeway on the events.Succubus set lets you start with 2x 2 mana cards that deals your lewdness stat as damage on the enemys RP. And why is that good you may ask?Like some other games you can defeat your opponents with 2 ways.If you drop the enemys RP to 0 the enemy gets stunned and you are given a card that one-shots the enemy.Yep you heard it right. One hit KO! And with lewdness being the easiest stat to raise and the enemies almost always have more LP than RP it explains itself.Some other notable perks you may want to get if you are bored rerolling are: +2 all combat stats,+2 def,lewdness raises are doubled,Faith +10(will explain why in step 2),forget me nows are doubled,lewdness +5,Refresh card,LP per turn.Try to get as many as you can of these, but starting lewdness and succubus set remain the best!

2)Before the game begins (class)
Loyalty Knight is the one to go for unless you picked +faith in step 1 as a perk.If you did pick +faith you will go for Forgotten Martyr.
Your goal in this run will be to survive till you get your lewdness cards. Basically you want def to survive the big hitters.So why forgotten martyr? In the game there is a mechanic called titles.Having 70+ faith unlocks a title and every title gives a unique boost for the current campaign.The 70+ faith one gives +5 def.So forgotten martyr doesnt only give a bunch of def but also a card that draws cards.As i will explain in step 3 this is amazing for our purpose!
You can find the combinations of how to get these from a post in Page 2!

3)During the game
Your goals are simple.Raise lewdness,biggest goal being to 15 where you get 2x 1 mana cards that deal dmg to enemys RP.Dont pick cards every time after winning.Always pick cards that lets you draw and maybe a couple cards that mirror the card you used last.These have low mana cost and will enable to get you another title where you need to use 7 cards in a turn.Also pick up 2-3 2 mana def cards.1x healing card is very nice to have as well just in case.When you reach 15 cards and unlock the title for that you will start using forget me nows to get rid of all your base dmg cards.You need your deck to only have lewdness cards,draw power and defends with a little bit of healing.Thats all you need and you need it to be consistent for the final boss cause its ruthless.When you get an option after fight to raise def always pick unless you rly lack the draw and there is a draw card.Same goes for max LP and max RP.
You can find how to get lewdness from events from a post at the top of page 3!
Apart from the deck and lewdness stat you will need to work on your titles.Read how you can obtain them and depending where rng leads you try to get as many as possible and focus on matching a full horizontal or vertical lines for more cards and mana per round.
You can go for any boss in any order you like to finish up the horizontal/vertical line titles, but i would recommend going for the red one first as it gives you LP per turn that helps a ton.
You will want to have your lewdness at about 30 for final boss.The higher the better!There are some more lewdness cards you can get if rng permits you like the cowgirl card.That card forces a battle of RP which is good for all other fights if you have a decent amount of max RP but its hella risky on the final boss(use at ur own risk).It can lower the RP very fast but it lowers yours just as fast.

Ofc this game is rng heavy and many things can go wrong.Unlucky with events can lead to lower lewdness and not enough forget me nows or lower amount of titles.Unlucky during fights can lead in an untimely death.You can only do your best and in case of failure to give it another go!

Tldr: Lewdness OP! If you wanna attempt one pick some starting lewdness and succubus set from perks.Get a defensive class and focus on getting draw power while having high defensive capabilities and as much lewdness as possible to fuck your enemies dead! :WeSmart:

Hope this helps someone interested but struggling, as this game is very fun :) Enjoy!

Last edited:

Nyare

Jun 16, 2020
I couldn't help but write all beginning choices.

Sucess > gave up > stand up = Devil's Servant
Success > gave up > help = Offering to God
Success > gave up > encounter = Future Hero
Success > step > stand up = Nobody
Success > step > help = Wilderness Warrior
Success > step > encounter = Loyalty Knight
Success > taken > stand up = Loyalty Knight
Success > taken > help = Nobody
Success > taken > encounter = Wilderness Warrior
Peace > gave up > stand up = Future Hero
Peace > gave up > help = Devil's Servant
Peace > gave up > encounter = Offering to God
Peace > step > stand up = Loyalty Knight
Peace > step > help = Nobody
Peace > step > encounter = Offering to God
Peace > taken > stand up = Wilderness Warrior
Peace > taken > help = Loyalty Knight
Peace > taken > encounter = Nobody
Love > gave up > stand up = Loyalty Knight
Love > gave up > help = Nobody
Love > gave up > encounter = Wilderness Warrior
Love > step > stand up = Forgotten Martyr
Love > step > help = Knowledge Seeker
Love > step > encounter = Innocent Girl
Love > taken > stand up = Innocent Girl
Love > taken > help = Forgotten Martyr
Love > taken > encounter = Knowledge Seeker

Devil's Servant +200G FAI+10 Moral-10
Offering to God LP+5 RP+10 FAI+15
Future Hero RP-5 Allstat+1
Nobody Droprate+5%
Wilderness Warrior LP+5 STR/DEF+1
Loyalty Knight DEF+2 Heinel Defender
Forgotten Martyr FAI+15 Moral+15 Natal Play
Knowledge Seeker MAG+3 FAI-10
Innocent Girl Lewd0

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Excellent game. Felt no satisfaction with a winning run though since the purchaseable bonuses are crazy strong. I'm assuming that they're just there as a handicap dungeon option to brute force the game, and you're meant to do a clean run for the normal experience since the difference is like night and day.
Nevermind. The dev's cien says otherwise.

Last edited:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
this game is fantastic. great gameplay, unique and memorable art. the other comments here say it all. games like this don't appear too often. big thanks to the translators.

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
Just got ending 1, how many endings are there? and what are the conditions to getting them?
Also being able to kill ''GOD'' with a kick on the balls is so dumb and funny

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes