MonetaryTrack

Sep 29, 2023
As far as I know the same two enemies as before give Regression, if you've passed early game you'll have to spam restarts with F5 until one of them shows up.
Do I need a new patch or something? Cause all I did was add the DLC and it took the ability to get regressed away.

Sep 23, 2021
i think someone mention this same problem a few pages ago. I replied with the enemies, and then some one else mention that the download give the steam version, which block that trait.

btw, where did you download yours? I haven't been updating mine & still on v1.10, as oppose to the v2 something that it suppose to be now.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The solution is honestly simple.

Grab the fan translation i quoted couple pages ago. Same game (yes with the "dlc") and minus the bugs.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Oh man, crafting the Black Key is really hard on ver2.07.. Any tips, I'm at Layer 220+?

kshion619

Jun 3, 2018
It's not fucked, but I have fixed NW.js (to v0.78.0) and made a (v2.07 EN) ;)

Never had any luck with 2.07 on linux, just keep getting full stack crashes or file issues, 1.07 works for me but thats... yeah.

What's with the ***** in your linux version link?

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
I bought this game on Steam to support the dev but this is unfortunately one of those cases where the unofficial translations keep up better than the official ones. Tragic.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I bought this game on Steam to support the dev but this is unfortunately one of those cases where the unofficial translations keep up better than the official ones. Tragic.
I also bought it so never played the unofficial version, is that much the difference in translation? :unsure:

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
I also bought it so never played the unofficial version, is that much the difference in translation? :unsure:
Everything that's in the Steam build is translated properly, but its several months of updates behind the fan translations. I'm really surprised that they went ahead and released the DLC in English before even updating the English version to the latest build.

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

LoveKokkoro

Mar 3, 2023
Everything that's in the Steam build is translated properly, but its several months of updates behind the fan translations. I'm really surprised that they went ahead and released the DLC in English before even updating the English version to the latest build.
Also has bugs with card names not showing up and invisible attack cards.

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Never had any luck with 2.07 on linux, just keep getting full stack crashes or file issues, 1.07 works for me but thats... yeah.
I can't say that it's working flawlessly - it crashes seldomly (2-3 crashes while played in it more than 10-15h)...

What's with the ***** in your linux version link?
I duno - I think that I have checked link back then...
Reuploaded, link updated and checked.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Don't think so, I finished the game at my second attempt, the boss isn't that hard if you can have a strong enough build
are you dissing a day2(of game post) comment from september of last year, where they still only playing Ver. 1.0 without all the bug fix and card are not buffed? You can scroll down a few comment and see someone mentioning that it was version 1.0 instead of 1.07 that the changelog mention.

Reactions: Anon21
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes