RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Skipping to maze basicly skips the first game and about 12 hours. This was meant for people who lost their savefiles mostly.
Mushroom place should take you only a couple of minutes. If you were still looking for the tenth, then you skipped the dialog and you wouldn't be the first one to do so ;-P .

I wouldn't say that it's NTR, but if someone has a very loose definition I guess that I wouldn't steal that from them if that's what they are looking for. Yes there are what would be considered Futa, you skipped it if you skipped to the maze. Altho you do meet that character in the maze but if you did not know, then you'd just think it's a chick with a dick. I wouldn't say that it is a heavy focus on futa in this game tho. Dunkard and the two bandits does not have any visual scenes, they are more out of comedy writing rather than any actual gay scenes. I did not set the tags on the thread but I wouldn't really consider that as gay content.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy the game :)
Ok so, let me see if I understand it this right based on reading this and other posts.

MC was a man, then he was cucked (wife stolen) and then murdered.
Now he is in hell
Now he is a woman.
He/She is going to be raped, a lot. For some reason there is no [rape] tag.

There are dickgirls in hell.
You cannot become a dickgirl.
You cannot have sex with a dickgirl.
They are just there for decoration and ambiance, like flowers.

Am I getting this right? Or did I misunderstand?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Ok so, let me see if I understand it this right based on reading this and other posts.

MC was a man, then he was cucked (wife stolen) and then murdered.
Now he is in hell
Now he is a woman.
He/She is going to be raped, a lot. For some reason there is no [rape] tag.

There are dickgirls in hell.
You cannot become a dickgirl.
You cannot have sex with a dickgirl.
They are just there for decoration and ambiance, like flowers.

Am I getting this right? Or did I misunderstand?
You have many misconceptions.

Reactions: dav121

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
It is what I understand from the thread.
Can you please tell me which bits are wrong?
First is the other way around, during a battle with a Succubus he is killed by his supposed friend who's trying to kill the Succubus in an desperate move. Same supposed friend have been going behind mc's back during mc's stale marrage. And ends up leaving with the supposed widow. MC's blood and Succubus blood mix as he again comes alive only to find his body is changing into a womans. He finds himself with two goals, get his original body back and get his wife back.

Hell, he visits hell but does not get sent to hell, hell is only a small portion of the game.

He/She is not going to get raped a lot, and there aren't any real scenes of this.

In hell there be many Succubus.

There are very few futa characters, that's why there aren't that many futa scenes.
I don't know why you'd think that there would be dickgirl decorations.

Instead of browsing the forum for hours you could actually play the game instead.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
this game in developement 7 years... how much content it has? :))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LokisCorruption-2.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version 2.6.1 of the game

how to: you need to click enc.bat -> enter 3 -> press enter and wait.
because the game engine does not support webp

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
This artstyle is very close to broken reality. hopefully this game is more forgiving in difficulty. Same Dev perhaps?
I have no hand in the game "Broken Reality" nor do I see the likeness.
Loki's Corruption is very forgiving I'd say. It does not have random battle encounters
and most battles can be fleed from if needed. Among very effective skills if used right ofc.

I hope that you'll enjoy the game :)

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Atarian will you ever remake the scene when Lokka loses her manhood? I like the scene with mushrooms, I just wish I could see what she's talking about when the scene happens.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So... what are we doing after giving the bar owner the angels to serve as waitress quest? Is that the last quest of the update?

Really wish this game has a quest tracker.

Reactions: NoooZu

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So... what are we doing after giving the bar owner the angels to serve as waitress quest? Is that the last quest of the update?

Really wish this game has a quest tracker.
This was an optional quest, the last update was a small update with the long forgotten Angels and the transformations of characters at fort Castellet. It's a bit late to throw in a quest tracker, but the game does guide the player in many ways. The optional things available in the game is much less guided than say main story path. Next update will be a lot larger with a lot of scenes as it continues to expand the main story. I'll probably throw in a quest tracker in the next game that I work on as it has been requested a few times before.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
I cant extract the file, it is showing extract failed whn i click on application after roughly 3/4th of extraction process

caju

Oct 5, 2017
First, you are male and raped by a succubus.
Then, you are are later female and get raped by 2 males.
Then you are under the influence of shrooms and female and get raped by 2 goblins.
I got bored by the game after i was molested by the hotel slut.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes