RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
First, you are male and raped by a succubus.
Then, you are are later female and get raped by 2 males.
Then you are under the influence of shrooms and female and get raped by 2 goblins.
I got bored by the game after i was molested by the hotel slut.
thx you save me hhhh is this male mc or female

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You have only played a tiny fraction of the game.
Your timer may be off but, I will defer to your opinion of how long I played.
I didnt review the game.

When exactly does the player stop being a woman who gets drugged, raped, and molested by everyone who has a dick and everyone who doesnt have a dick?
10 hours in?
20?
How much anal sex does the player have to endure? How many dicks shoved down their throat?
Maybe I will give it another try...

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Your timer may be off but, I will defer to your opinion of how long I played.
I didnt review the game.

When exactly does the player stop being a woman who gets drugged, raped, and molested by everyone who has a dick and everyone who doesnt have a dick?
10 hours in?
20?
How much anal sex does the player have to endure? How many dicks shoved down their throat?
Maybe I will give it another try...
He answered your question, please play the game before you start trying to drag the thread into this nonsense.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
can we play as male mc im at hotel point
Developer didnt answer me when I asked if it was 10, 20, or more hours before you become male again.
He/she/they also didnt answer how many rapes the mc had to endure.
So I dont know.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Developer didnt answer me when I asked if it was 10, 20, or more hours before you become male again.
So I dont know.
thx bro im at hotel mc close to back to man or not

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
can we play as male mc im at hotel point
Most of the game as played as a female MC.
During the maze gameplay you'll be able to play as a male again altho with a different character
and that is also a significant jump in timeline. If you are looking for a game where you can play
exclusively a male MC then you might enjoy a different game.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So I dont know.
I do have better things to do than to entertain your attempts to drag the thread down.
If you're looking for a game that's heavily male MC focused, you might want to look elsewhere.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Most of the game as played as a female MC.
During the maze gameplay you'll be able to play as a male again altho with a different character
and that is also a significant jump in timeline. If you are looking for a game where you can play
exclusively a male MC then you might enjoy a different game.
i like the story can we us mc dick or just get fuck

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Huh I remember playing this years ago. Kinda liked it but couldn't enjoy the artstyle, just wasn't appealing to me.

Reactions: Atarian

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Huh I remember playing this years ago. Kinda liked it but couldn't enjoy the artstyle, just wasn't appealing to me.
Cool, I have planned to replace most of the older drawings. Some of them are already replaced with improved versions.
I do prioritize making new content tho so it might take a while before most of them are replaced.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Cool, I have planned to replace most of the older drawings. Some of them are already replaced with improved versions.
I do prioritize making new content tho so it might take a while before most of them are replaced.
That's nice and certainly appreciated by your audience. But it was the artstyle that wasn't to my taste. So unless you wanted to change your art style aswell that's not going to impact my personal liking of the game.

But hey the fact that your game is still around and kicking means that this is just a matter of my personal taste.

I wasn't even trying to criticise the art quality from back then either because from what I remember it was already pretty decent quality back then.

Reactions: Atarian

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I dont know.
No, the whole game is about you turning into a female demon through a process you dont understand (you though as yourself as a normal human, but this event makes you realize something is seriously off with you). With all types of transformation and controling abilities. The MC finding out after his "supposed" death that his wife had been cheating on him all along and the deaht is good enough reason for her to leave with the cheater. and before you scream NTR. Thats the whole point. He (soon to be she) sets out to find her.. As what he does to her when he finds her, well thats still open in the air. But thats the plot point that begins his journey. Early on while the MC is going through most new changes of his TF, he might find him self getting preyed on I remember theres this one time he was high on shrooms and thought he was fucking his wife, but it was actually orcs which were accelerating his transformation, but once he starts finding his new identify its quite the opposite,

If you had just played the intro, you would of realized this.
f95 really is host to uncultured people :/

THen you get those people who whinge and bitch at people who used AI art. Dammed if you try, damed if you dont. Atarian has gone to great effort to create his own art.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes