RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How much time we need to wait till new update is out?

Last edited:

NoooZu

Jan 30, 2023
Viktor Maze Guide (and tips) :
Note: Maze section is random. I will only say the general position of certain things.

Here is a couple things that I found testing things in the maze section,

- Right after meeting Elene for the first time and having some dialogue then waking back in the first room, save. Make backup. The maze section cannot be revisited afterwards and many contents are missable.

- Go out, go to the rightmost shop and meet Cora. Buy a mirror. If you cant, find the one barrel with a coin and buy it. It is very important if you dont want to get annoyed from the big picture of Viktor on the right.
- Go up to the room where Elene is. Talk to Cecilia. You can get Ring of Teleportation that makes exploring much easier but you'll be locked off from Escape Ending and Dairy Cow TF Ending unless you find the goblin shop later on (and pay 2000 krona). Personally I suggest taking the ring since it's more convenient early on and krona is relatively easy to get at the point where you can split to Dairy Cow and Escape Ending.

- Go back, then go right. There is a stair that leads to Goblin Cave.

(GOBLIN CAVE)

- Goblin house is generally in the leftmost part of the caves. Succubus dungeon is generally in the rightmost part of the caves.
There is also an old goblin trader that can destroy the Ring of Teleportation for 2000 krona and sold various potion for slave transformation later on. But first, go to goblin house.

- Talk to bartender, find Grubbe fucking around, and start the quest from bartender. Take Grubbe with you and go to the cave on the north.

(WORM CAVE)

- If worm latches onto Viktor and you dont swipe it off, Viktor's penis size will be reduced by one. Specifically, one worm latches outside of combat and two worm latches in combat. If it's less than a certain amount, it will become a vagina.
- If worm latches while Viktor have a vagina and you dont swipe it off, it will impregnate Viktor and only Grubbe can help give birth to it.
- If you have empty bottle, you can bottle mucuses and worms from the eggs there and for every 5 of them you can get a Gob-booze (very good out-of-battle heal item that can transform you into goblin-ish)
- The end of the worm cave is generally in the northernmost side. There will always be a way to reach the end. Just bruteforce it.
- At the end, there will be a giant centipede boss fight. Lose to get Worm TF Ending. It's relatively easy with Grubbe with you but you can still lose if you dont pay attention.
- After you win, you will be transported back in the Goblin House and get a sword. Equip it.

- Now in Goblin House, you can go to Grubbe and ask for a drink every sometime. It heals, gives 2 Gob-booze, and increase Goblin Taint. If Viktor has 50 or more Goblin Taint, Viktor will gain a Gob-booze addiction point. If Viktor has 5 or more addiction, there is a 50% chance to trigger Goblin TF Ending.
- Note: Gob-booze induced goblin-ish transformation may removes any nipple change (teats, inverted, pussy) and replaces it with goblin nipple.

- If you are done fucking around, go out and go to Succubus Dungeon.

(Succubus Dungeon)
- Slave market is generally in the eastmost part. Rosa Moo Dairy is generally is the south-eastmost part. Slime Cave is generally in north-eastmost part. Go to either Slave Market and Rosa Moo Dairy first. Slave Market is important to gain loyalty points and trigger Viktor Succubus Ending.

(Slave Market)
- Talk to Scylla, get mission. Rogue slave will now be capturable. For each you can trade for 200 krona. Additionally, using potions from goblin shop you can turn a slave into a succubus and hand it to Scylla for 900 krona.
- Additionally, you can use potions from goblin shop to turn slave into a goblin-woman and trade it to goblin bartender for 700 krona.
(Rosa Moo Dairy)
- Talk to Rosa, she will give some milk (able to expand boobs). Get to neighboring map, get back, now Rosa should ask for a captured slave to transform into cowgirl (if not, just explore and go back at a later time). She iwll give you a ring-gag and a concentrated milk. Capture a rogue slave, equip ring-gag on him, and use concentrated milk on him. Go back to Rosa and trade for a random amount between 400-800 krona. This is generally the most profitable way to get krona as you can save-scum until you got a good number. Rosa will also re-give ring-gag and concentrated milk for each slave traded.
- Note: Cow is one of the most powerful ally. Keep it if you want.

(Slime Cave) (NOT RANDOMIZED)
- Explore slime cave until you find the rogue slave camp. Follow story until you got quest to clean-up slime source. (NOT SURE YET) You can go with Stefan but if he dies, you can't get Dairy Cow Ending. So be warned. As long as you have the sword from the goblin quest, you'll be fine against most slime. Now go find the slime source (its a queen)
- The map should be linear so it should be easy to reach the Slime Queen. It is relatively hard. If you dont have Stefan, bring a cow girl. It should be doable with some luck. Lose to get Slime Princess TF Ending (short gameplay).
- After you win, go back to Goran and report your work. Find Goran again until he mentions a snitch. Stop right there and save, make backup. Afterwards is where the Endings split offs.

- ENDINGS -

> Escape ending:
- Make sure you dont have ring of teleportation. Find Joe and start finding the snitch.
- Talk to people until you got a hint to talk to someone in the gambling table. Its in the bottom left right under the bedroom. Talk and get new hint about some buttplug.
- Talk to Fire Dancer in jail (its in north room, westernmost part). Get hint.
- Talk to guy guarding the kitchen (its in bottom right room). Get hint.
- Go inside the kitchen. Find out the snitch.
- Watch some cutscene. Escape sequence afterwards and just follow the route until it's done.

> Scylla Route Succubus Ending:
- Talk to Scylla after you have traded 3(?) slaves with her. You will be tasked to talk with her pink bitch.
- Go back to Slave Camp. In the entrance, you will see the pinkie. Talk to her.
- Go to kitchen. Follow her direction.
- Go back up, go to Fire Dancer in jail. Give cum to her.
- Watch cutscene. Fight Goran and friends. Goran flee. Your party recovers. Fight Goran again.
- Done

> Dairy Cow Ending:
- Make sure you dont have ring of teleportation.
- Talk to Rosa. Get quest to 'help' feast.
- Talk to Goran. Watch some cutscene. Fully heal yourself, then talk to Goran again to start the feast.
- Enjoy some cow-girls transformation. Then get ready to catch Goran and friends.
- Catch-up to Goran. Fight Joe, beat Joe, gain Joe (Cowgirl Ver).
- Fight Goran. Watch some cutscene. Get transported back to Rosa Moo Dairy.
- Talk to Rosa, get quest to find Starlight.
- Starlight is somewhere in Succubus Dungeon. A cutscene will play when you enter the part of the map, so it is impossible to miss.
- Gain Starlight (Cowgirl Ver) and go back to Rosa. Give Starlight to Rosa.
- Talk to Rosa a couple more times. Get turned into a Forever Happy Cow.

Additionally, you can gain 80 loyalty point and talk to Cecilia. She will offer either being a succubus (Point Succubus Ending) or escape alone (Point Escape Ending).
You can gain loyalty point by trading slaves or birthing imps.

Additional ending (I havent found it yet):
- Hell Maid
- Become Slave (Maybe fail escape ending?)

<< TRANSFORMATION >>

> Cow:
- Drink Rosa's milk. A lot. Around a hundred should suffice. Also includes udder and teats. However, you can't progress once you plug your nipple.
> Goblin:
- Drink Gobbooze. A lot. Includes bushy pubic hair, goblin nipples (if breast size 8 or more), ears and face.
> Succubus:
- Drink Succubus's milk to raise corruption.
> Hair:
- Wait.
- Wait again.
- At max hair length (9), go to Cora and ask to cut hair. Get twintails hair-style.
- Raise Corruption to allow extensions from Cora.
> Piercings:
- Raise Corruption. Buy piercings. Use piercings. (Min Cor: 35, Max Pierce: 9 after Ear size reaches 4)
> Boob Size:
- Drink Rosa's milk. Be careful because once you plug it, it can't increase.
> Nipple Plug:
- Have boob. Have lactation. Dont have teats. Use nipple plugs.
> Inverted Nipples:
- Nipple plugs used. Fight a succubus. Get cursed. End fight. Wait.
- And wait.
- And wait some more until the transformation triggers.
> Pussy Nipples (Cunt-nipple):
- Have Inverted Nipples.
- Fight Imps. Get nipple-fucked.
- Rinse and repeat until transformation triggers.
> Ass and Hips:
- Wait. Also requires "man" variable to be 0.

Sex Scene (some may need corruption):
- Milking in Rosa Dairy (not sure how).
- Self-milking with Porta-milker.
- Drunk from Gob-booze pussy eating/cock teasing(?).
- Getting impregnated by worm.
- Getting impregnated by dildotrap in Succubus Dungeon (side effect may include Egg Pregnancy).
- Getting fucked by goblin (need to lose to goblin?) (can succumb)
- Getting nipple-fucked by imps.
- Dildo fucked by succubus.

And that's as far as I know/remember.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Great guide NoooZu!

It's been a long time since I worked on the Maze chapter.

The Teleportation ring is cursed, and it does prevent you from escaping.
Which can result in an ending being captured. Or when you chase the escaped slaves
failing to capture them may result in an ending with Scylla. Or a failure with Rosa
should the cursed ring be equipped. This is because the ring is activated and returns you
to the maze when you are too close to the exit. Should've listened to Cecilia.
After the ring is removed it is gone forever.:cry:

Mirror is used to hide Viktor's visual representation should you want that for any reason.
It can also return the visual representation and show stats of body progression in numbers.
Few things have a 100% chance of doing changes to his/her body.
In some instances it's chance upon chance upon appearance/other progression, and/or
time past in combination.

The maze isn't random, but it is changing. Not constantly, but enough for you to get lost.
While it does change, it will still remain with an layout that you can't get stuck in.
There are rooms that can only be accessed in certain layouts but if you get into the room, you'll never get stuck there.
This is also the reason why directions remain the same. The maze was built for exploration and experimentation.

I hope that you all enjoy the maze! And you can choose to start your game at the cave where the Maze chapter begins.
You also have up to 50 save slots so, there's plenty of space to goof around :p

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
2.5 came out in April from the looks of it. Supposedly a new angel character and things.

I haven't played this before. Due to how long its been around, I am assuming that it has a lot of content.

Reactions: NoooZu

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
2.5 came out in April from the looks of it. Supposedly a new angel character and things.

I haven't played this before. Due to how long its been around, I am assuming that it has a lot of content.
I would say its got depth as far as content. The game has been completed for some time but the dev continues to add new content here and there. I'm not sure if you have to restart the game every time more content has been added, when the next update becomes available on F95, I'll play it using my last save file which is a completed game from the last update. Maybe the dev who still makes appearances in the F95 forum can answer that!

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
So far, I am liking the game. Hoping that the main character gets a dick again though.

Just befriended the goblin with glasses.

Wish I didn't have to be rude to Urban. Lot of Loki's friends didn't see all bad. Urban seemed like a cool guy.

Haven't done much corruption or used any abilities yet. You'd think that I could just reform the ladies body using her transformation powers.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I would say its got depth as far as content. The game has been completed for some time but the dev continues to add new content here and there. I'm not sure if you have to restart the game every time more content has been added, when the next update becomes available on F95, I'll play it using my last save file which is a completed game from the last update. Maybe the dev who still makes appearances in the F95 forum can answer that!
The game is considered completed when and if the developer stated that it completed. I never see him or her stating that the game is completed. The game still had far way to go. But this game ain't completed yet.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018

No Angel in the 2.5 update. I'm currently working on the 2.55 update with new content for the existing angels.
Due to the content being a lot more than I originally planned I should rename it to 2.6.

The content takes a lot of time to make since I draw everything. Some scenes consists of many pictures.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
You are correct about the game being complete but being expanded upon, altho it's more like added chapters. Much like what Tell Tale used to do I suppose. You'll never have to play from the beginning in any update. You should be able to use version 0.5 saves on the latest version and it should work perfectly. I do popup here and there on them internets :p

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
The game is considered completed when and if the developer stated that it completed. I never see him or her stating that the game is completed. The game still had far way to go. But this game ain't completed yet.
The main story ended in version 1.0
Then I started to work on the maze chapter and that was planned as separate game but it made much more sense to just merge it into the main game for many reasons. And then I decided to just expand the main game with the second part rather than making a new game. I've tried to explain this many times, but it seems to be complicated to explain.

Reactions: DarkMiros

F1forhalp

34x GUILTY AS CHARGED. Al Capone had less.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so that makes it [completed, supposedly, nowait re-opened development, no nvm][merged with future updates] actually.. is it really that important what tag we slap on it? if so, it's [in development] (if that'd be a valid tag around here), even if it used to be considered complete at one point; to me anyway.
it tells a story, and even if the main stretch of that has a conclusion, parts of it are still going on. content gets added, stories are told. the new fits into the existing.
other games have that, too. this here: Four Elements Trainer even had the complete tag at some point, and was named final, but the artist is still working on it, after that. it makes sense for some games.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The main story ended in version 1.0
Then I started to work on the maze chapter and that was planned as separate game but it made much more sense to just merge it into the main game for many reasons. And then I decided to just expand the main game with the second part rather than making a new game. I've tried to explain this many times, but it seems to be complicated to explain.
I really like that when it had some chapter there like in some other AAA type of game where there are 3 part. in one game befor they decid to do seaquel. I really like this way as it now.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less
Loki's Corruption 2.6.1(FIX) - Prisoners of War

New content:
* Fort Castellet - Talk to Inquisitor
* Fiskestadt - Talk to the Pub owner(Pub is located south of the Freakshow)
* New areas are introduces and a familiar face will accompany you
* Fergus gets a new sprite showing his majestic mustache and the
blacksmith is rewarded with a facial sprite aswell as walking sprite
* Three transformation scenes are added and several more graphical scenes

Fixes:
* Dialog updates in Sigtuna and Fiskestadt
* Bug fix in Maze including some dialog updates, thanks Oli for reporting
* Parallax script is now updated with a complete overhaul and does no longer rely on the built-in viewports but can instead be layered in between pictures unlike before when it was either above or below all pictures. It also now supports fading in and out parallaxes. Additionally it'll check for versions in order to fix itself in older savefiles. I'm comfident that there won't be any crashes but if there are I'd like you to report it and send me your savefile.
*Fort Castellet double map is updated to have Castellet as base tileset rather than the dungeon tileset. The player should not notice any difference.

This update is significantly larger than originally planned.
I hope that you all will enjoy this update.

Thank you for supporting my game making!
//Oskar Olai - Aka Atarian

We've finally finished a fix to the glitch. I am comfortable that it should work.
If there is any issues please report it to me here or on my Discord.
Saves new and old should work. I hope that you'll enjoy the update! :)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes