RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Pearl Jam - Deep
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
RPGM does have it's limits, whichever version, true. so have other platforms. if anyone had managed to further develop the whole Flash thing, we would still have tons of new games running on that; actually there are still some coming out every now and again.
pretty much depends on the developer if a game is still playable.
if a player doesn't enjoy a game solely because it runs on a certain platform, can't be helped, that's on that player. matter of taste, one could say.
me i dislike Unity for reasons, one of them is the way many devs are handling it.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Even legends of opala origins rpgmaker engine is more advanced than that stuff you got
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin is running on the XP engine which is from 2004 and hench significantly older than the ACE engine. This dev is also from Sweden by the way. Are you even trying to insult me at this point? :p

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
RPGM does have it's limits, whichever version, true. so have other platforms. if anyone had managed to further develop the whole Flash thing, we would still have tons of new games running on that; actually there are still some coming out every now and again.
pretty much depends on the developer if a game is still playable.
if a player doesn't enjoy a game solely because it runs on a certain platform, can't be helped, that's on that player. matter of taste, one could say.
me i dislike Unity for reasons, one of them is the way many devs are handling it.
Well you can extend the functions of the engine to some degree. I suppose that's true for most if not all engines. Personally I think people should stop focusing on which engine someone use and instead focus on what they can bring. I would say that the reason for Unity having so many beginner projects, is because it's so accessable. I don't believe that the engine is at fault for the quality of the game. That is on that dev, and I wouldn't want to put blame on an inexperienced dev either, everyone starts somewhere and I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from making games. I think game making should be fun and when devs struggle, one should help them and encourage them, like any other walk of life I suppose.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin is running on the XP engine which is from 2004 and hench significantly older than the ACE engine. This dev is also from Sweden by the way. Are you even trying to insult me at this point? :p
Insult you? Why would I do that.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Insult you? Why would I do that.
Seriously? How should I know your reasoning?
You call game devs lazy, incompetent and shady and calling their work shitty.
And you made a post on the Opala game that you mentioned earlier where you encouraged
people to stop supporting his/her work. This was in your post back in december 22.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Seriously? How should I know your reasoning?
You call game devs lazy, incompetent and shady and calling their work shitty.
And you made a post on the Opala game that you mentioned earlier where you encouraged
people to stop supporting his/her work. This was in your post back in december 22.
Yes.

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Anyway Atarian, I just played version 2.4, last time i played your game was when you had just finished the labyrinth with Viktor, so... a few years now.

Played it back from the start, and it's still my favorite game especially after what's in the 2.4, linear story doesn't bother me, i mean, like all games even non sexual game, there's always a main story. The game is just awesome, I love it and hope you'll keep up this awesome work

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Anyway Atarian, I just played version 2.4, last time i played your game was when you had just finished the labyrinth with Viktor, so... a few years now.

Played it back from the start, and it's still my favorite game especially after what's in the 2.4, linear story doesn't bother me, i mean, like all games even non sexual game, there's always a main story. The game is just awesome, I love it and hope you'll keep up this awesome work
That's awesome! I'm so happy that you've enjoyed my game! :)
Yes it is several years since I did work on the maze. I'm switching it up somewhat in the 2.55 with a few new pokemons.
In the 2.55 those will be completely optional, but in later versions it's planned to be a mix in order to progress the story.
Somewhat like the Suikoden game I suppose, now that I think about it.

Anyways, I hope that you'll have an awesome day :)

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
What do you mean by pokemon ? Like you want Lokka to corrupt a Charizard into a Charizarda ? x) OR is it just me who is too rational ?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
What do you mean by pokemon ? Like you want Lokka to corrupt a Charizard into a Charizarda ? x) OR is it just me who is too rational ?
As in collecting odd creatures or turning characters into exotic creatures for your collection. Gotta catch em all right :p

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Oh that would be fun. Just like Mora give pussy to all dicks she encounters x)

If I may, side activities are fun like side quest, but as you would have guess, the main story is what's more important for us players, seeing the history being developped faster than side quest/activites if there is is cool.
It's when only side quest/activities are being developped without adding more content to the main story that it could lead to some frustration for players.

But then again, I say this because I want to see Mora & Lokka rule the world, i just love the plot, I'm kind of corrupted ahaha.

There's only a few very good games where there is a female protagonist and a real vibe about it. The M2F content is not my thing cause i'm a girl and i want to play a female, but in this game it's just like 0,5% of the story, because the main protagonist is Mora and not Loki.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Oh that would be fun. Just like Mora give pussy to all dicks she encounters x)

If I may, side activities are fun like side quest, but as you would have guess, the main story is what's more important for us players, seeing the history being developped faster than side quest/activites if there is is cool.
It's when only side quest/activities are being developped without adding more content to the main story that it could lead to some frustration for players.

But then again, I say this because I want to see Mora & Lokka rule the world, i just love the plot, I'm kind of corrupted ahaha.

There's only a few very good games where there is a female protagonist and a real vibe about it. The M2F content is not my thing cause i'm a girl and i want to play a female, but in this game it's just like 0,5% of the story, because the main protagonist is Mora and not Loki.
I'm really happy to hear that you've enjoyed my game :)
Yes the main focus has always been the main story for the game. Previously I have made some collectible characters for the Freak Show and a lot of people have been asking me to make more and expand Lokka's influence. So the future content combines some of that into the main story so to speak. A bit of a power fantasy I assume? Anyhow I hope that you'll enjoy future content aswell :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coomer341

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Well i'm not particularly into power fantasy, i can either love a game where mc get corrupted and submissive as hell, than another where she's corrupted but dominant as hell. It's all about gameplay and story. If the story's great then it's easier to like. Even if tomorrow you decide to turn Mora into a huge slut where she can't control her succubus lust if it's well done i will surely like it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can MC be female forever? I mean instead of ragain his manhood, Lokka/Loki/Mora can just look to find out to a Incubus, since the sucubus were searcing for him for centuries. MC can be forever Succubus, can't he/she?

I also hope to be able to save MC friend from that angel possesion.

Reactions: Coomer341

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Can MC be female forever? I mean instead of ragain his manhood, Lokka/Loki/Mora can just look to find out to a Incubus, since the sucubus were searcing for him for centuries. MC can be forever Succubus, can't he/she?

I also hope to be able to save MC friend from that angel possesion.
I'd like to see Lokka be able to manifest male parts, but remain female. As to Moira, I'd love if there was a way to transfer her soul to Loki's wife's body and still have Moira keep her powers. I think Loki may have been the incubus they were looking for and she just needs to fully unlock her powers.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'd like to see Lokka be able to manifest male parts, but remain female. As to Moira, I'd love if there was a way to transfer her soul to Loki's wife's body and still have Moira keep her powers. I think Loki may have been the incubus they were looking for and she just needs to fully unlock her powers.
Just appear and dispear a dick at will. It would be awsome.

Alan cat

Jul 22, 2018
I would like the new update to contain urban corruption. May take 4-5 main characters who will be corrupted

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes