RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
That's nice and certainly appreciated by your audience. But it was the artstyle that wasn't to my taste. So unless you wanted to change your art style aswell that's not going to impact my personal liking of the game.

But hey the fact that your game is still around and kicking means that this is just a matter of my personal taste.

I wasn't even trying to criticise the art quality from back then either because from what I remember it was already pretty decent quality back then.
Alright cool, yes I suppose that the art that you are enjoying is highly subjective. Much like taste in anything really, not everyone likes Djungelvrål. :p

Cool, but I myself think that the old artwork needs to be improved. Not by external factors, I do believe in constantly trying new things and improving.

Thanks for your comments and hope you'll have an awesome day :)

Reactions: Libelle and dav121

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Where should MC go after transforming three soldiers at the end of the Castellet invasion?
This last update is a sidequest kind of update, if you haven't already you'll find speaking with Pub owner in Fiskestadt(Freakshow town) will lead you into a longer sidequest with one of the most beloved characters actually joining your party for once.

Ciiriel

Sep 11, 2021
This last update is a sidequest kind of update, if you haven't already you'll find speaking with Pub owner in Fiskestadt(Freakshow town) will lead you into a longer sidequest with one of the most beloved characters actually joining your party for once.
Might be a dumb question since I am sure the game told me at some point but how do I get back to Fiskestadt after taking over Castellet? There should be the Kronan somewhere right? Despite the size, i can't find the ship.

EDIT: Nvm, I've found it. I was looking at the wrong beach all the time.

Reactions: Atarian

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
there is a chest in the woods north of the gate after defeating orcs that i can't reach. is it a bug ?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hey Atarian, I want to ask about the recent transformation with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS!!! - Please give us some more princess too. Specially with Mora suggesting to keep her around just so the king understand what it means if he were to step out of line or betray ^_^ (probably wont, as he learned his lesson, but good enough reason right?).. Mora sees the value ^_~ Im just hopeful she'll make an appearance again :)

Last edited:

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hey Atarian, I want to ask about the recent transformation with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS!!! - Please give us some more princess too. Specially with Mora suggesting to keep her around just so the king understand what it means if he were to step out of line or betray ^_^ (probably wont, as he learned his lesson, but good enough reason right?).. Mora sees the value ^_~ Im just hopeful she'll make an appearance again :)
They only tell her that she's cute to tease her.
Future updates might contain more store stuff with the Princess.

Reactions: Coomer341

Wildcard_20z

Jan 20, 2021
do you mean the first time you go inside as kids, if so you need to go through the curtains to cellar
I need help extracting the game I've downloaded the game but I have seen an option to extract the file I can only see 1 file named "loki 2.6.1patreon.exe" with nothing else

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
I need help extracting the game I've downloaded the game but I have seen an option to extract the file I can only see 1 file named "loki 2.6.1patreon.exe" with nothing else
If you already have an RPG launcher, just run as administrator and the game should launch.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Die Happy - Violent Dreams
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that file is a self extractor; if you start it, it should unpack the game all by itself. it doesn't need any additional extracting tool. in layman's terms, it is a zip file with a little extractor baked right into it.
you windows might complain about starting it, because the common windows is set to not like executable files downloaded from the interwebs. if you're not sure, scan it with your antivirus before you start it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes