Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Woow man, pretty good stuff.
I'm speachless and really impressed.
It's a honour to have become aware of your projects
I will immediately become one of your followers!
Are you continuing this project to add lights as shown previosly?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zanagets

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Is Aisha a character who returns? Haven't played this before, but I don't want her naked in the stats screen unless she is supposed to be. I don't mind playing until she leaves if she is just a temporary character.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Is Aisha a character who returns? Haven't played this before, but I don't want her naked in the stats screen unless she is supposed to be. I don't mind playing until she leaves if she is just a temporary character.
it's just a minor bug, she will leave when the prologue ends
and yes she will be playable when you find her later

Reactions: Pakhawaj

Birag

Oct 6, 2022
It's a great mod for a great game.
Does anybody know if this project will continue ?
Because I like it so much that I want to wait in order for it to be at least finished before adding this game to my collection.
Looking forward to see "The book of Grim" coming out.
Please tell me if some of you know about the possible continuation of this project.

Last edited:

Kazuma4774

Sep 22, 2021
can't find the two scenes that are under the mini events in the gallery, where can I find them? The unlock all button doesn't unlock them

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Anyone got a full save? I played this already and I just want to check it out again but with the modded version
It's not necessary a full save due to the fact that you can directly unclock all the CGs from the beginning using one of the options in the Recollection Room.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, that's great! But I'm curious; would that DLC happen after the story in the base game, before, or will the player be able to choose?
I'm asking because the current corruption escalates with all the content there currently is, so starting a DLC with already maxed corruption would feel kinda bland. It was my main issue with Aisha's game, by the time you can go to the next town, your corruption is already at maximum, so there is nothing to obtain there other than essentially max whore scenes.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Also, plese join my
Very glad to hear from you
I really wish you the best and I hope your life will get improved a lot from now on.
Nice the see you have opened a discord, I will definitely take part in it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, if you're gonna work on the mod once more, is there the chance that you could make the armor shop clothes topless in every scene after the first time? Liz accepts to work topless in the second event if I'm not mistaken, but then she puts her top back in all subsequent stages even though she's doing much lewder stuff, which is kinda lame.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes