Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oppaidaisuki696969

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone else got a bug with the Discount 2 / 5 scene? For some reason having lvl 1 corruption unlocked the repeatable version of Discount 5 (I assume) instead of the first encounter...

edit: here's a screenshot
1696802390662.png

Reactions: smilee2110

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone else got a bug with the Discount 2 / 5 scene? For some reason having lvl 1 corruption unlocked the repeatable version of Discount 5 (I assume) instead of the first encounter...

edit: here's a screenshot
View attachment 2990929
Oh wow, so other people have encountered the same bug. I'm pretty sure this bug happens when you talk to the merchant that's located right below the fortune-teller's house. I just tried it out again to make sure and that's what happens.

Edit: While we're on the topic of bugs, does anyone else have the issue where the Brothel 3 event never triggers? Like I'm at level 2, 3, and 4 corruption but it'll never happen. Also, I was playing with the 0.25x corruption modifier.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oppaidaisuki696969

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Wanted to play this instead of replaying the main game (unmodded)... decided not to. This is why I hate these "enhanced" and "remade" versions. Sure they add some new content but what use is that if there are a gazillion new bugs? So much that does not work. Currently this version is worthless.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Wanted to play this instead of replaying the main game (unmodded)... decided not to. This is why I hate these "enhanced" and "remade" versions. Sure they add some new content but what use is that if there are a gazillion new bugs? So much that does not work. Currently this version is worthless.
I think you should still give this mod a try. It's pretty well made and the quality increase to the CGs from upscaling is immense. Plus with a bunch of other QoL features it really does enhance the game. The bugs we talked about are basically the only bugs in the entire mod. I don't quit the game every 5 seconds because of a 'gazillion' bugs. I mean, you could play it first then criticize if you don't like it but hey, do whatever you want.

Reactions: AH-64E

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
not quite sure what you mean by worthless but the bug here is just a vanilla scene, you can just unlock it and view from the gallery

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Big rip indeed. Zanagets was working solo right? So no hope of someone carrying on the torch then

Hopefully someone else makes a Liz mod as good as this one

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes