Mod - RPGM - Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

1. 5.00 star(s)

garuda1

This is a fantastic mod. It enhances what is already one of the best H-games of all time into something better. Graphics are improved, a ton of QoL additions plus a new event.

First, the graphics have been upscaled and transferred to a new engine. So instead of squinting at the screen you can now see everything in crystal clear quality. The dev does use AI to edit the images but it's a necessary evil since there's no way Clymenia is going back to work on Liz. Plus it seems there was a lot of work into making the mod look and feel as close to the original as possible because of the engine change.

There's a ton of potential here as evidenced by the new 'Discount 5' event. It's in character for Liz and is a natural progression of how things would turn out. However it technically reuses a CG, so it remains to be seen how new CGs will look like.

The mod isn't abandoned. There is progress being made but it's a one person ship. That being said, this is a must have mod. It improves on the original by leaps and bounds and hopefully, it's only going to get better.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Great addition to the game. Played it 3 times, 3rd being with this mod. Very nice. Even just for QoL things. Recommend it over vanilla version.

Best addition was playing as Aisha, teacher, that blue haired sexy šmeksy from the cover image. Play this just for that. Not sure if you can transfer saved from vanilla to this if you already finished vanilla. Give it a try. Or just use QoL stuff to quickly progress with everything.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ezr34

This is one of the best mods I've seen.
    This game is my number 1 game of all time and with this mod it is just perfect. The graphics are crisply clean, finally not pixelated. The edits are gorgeous, practically the same as if the creator drew it. The menus are very helpful and make it easy to navigate.
    I'm extremely sad that the project was abandoned, but I totally get it. Mods like this don't gather a larger audience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ronnual

Good mod that greatly improves the game, resolution is higher, also there is some new stuff aswell, you really should use this version of the game, because there is no downsides to it.Btw, the game itself is pretty nice, so overall i recommend both the game and the mod.